Stayed in November and can't say fault anything. It's quite, relaxing and peaceful. We stayed in Grand Deluxe Beachfront villa for 10 nights. The interior is better then in other rooms (more authentic) the rest is a bit too modern for my taste. These rooms don't have direct access to the beach, like in Deluxe beachfront villas. But the room itself compensates it. There is a separate wc, a dressing area, huge bath, separate shower, the bed is big and comfy. Everything in new and well looked after. This is a feeling you get everywhere in the hotel. The stuff and attentive and well trained. If you are looking for a peaceful place, go to Tup Kaek. For tips what to do while at Tup Kaek go here:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refresh your body - Relax your Mind The 80 unit tropical style which fully facilities in stand alone bungalows and building with natural beautiful landscape look out over the pristine beach, crystal clear sea and against the backdrop of the mountains which shelters the resort and provides its unique privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand