I stayed here back in April and had a really great time. From the moment we arrived the staff were helpful, friendly and really couldn't do enough to make our stay as perfect as possible. The manager in particular was a lovely woman and gave us some great recommendations of things to do and see in our time there.
It is a bit away from the town but this was one of the best reasons for staying here - the beach is practically deserted. We hired a scooter from the hotel at a very reasonable rate and used this to get around most days.
The only small downside was the lack of variety of food at breakfast. We stayed for a week and could definitely have done with some different items on the table towards the end. But saying that the chef cooked me up some excellent pancakes on the last day after me asking for them the day before! Again - the service could not be faulted.
The room was spacious, well air conditioned and clean.
I would absolutely stay here again and would encourage other people to do so - having seen the quality of accommodation and facilities at the more expensive hotels on the same expanse of beach this is definitely the best value and quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refresh your body - Relax your Mind The 80 unit tropical style which fully facilities in stand alone bungalows and building with natural beautiful landscape look out over the pristine beach, crystal clear sea and against the backdrop of the mountains which shelters the resort and provides its unique privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand