The private beach was beautiful. A great place to relax and see the sun set. The accomidation and the breakfast lived up to the ideal of a great stay. I travelled with a group of friends 8 ppl in total and the general concensus was that this was a wonderful part of the overall trip. We went out on a boat around the islands and another day took to kayaking in the mangroves.
Only slight dissapointment was the demand for all passports at checkin. That was difficult as 5 of the group were Thai and did not have passports.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refresh your body - Relax your Mind The 80 unit tropical style which fully facilities in stand alone bungalows and building with natural beautiful landscape look out over the pristine beach, crystal clear sea and against the backdrop of the mountains which shelters the resort and provides its unique privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand