During a two weeks visit to Thailand indeed I could not have missed spending a night at the Ritz-Carlton Phulay Bay! The resort is located in an impressive and untouched location, surrounded by strong coloured vegetation. The arrival was definitely one of the most unforgettable moments during my stay: not having a reception to check in surely welcomes you to a new reality! The welcome pavilion with its pebbles path on water felt like a new Ritz-Carlton experience. A Thai butler with a genuine Thai smile escorted me to the room and she ensured to really "butler" me during my whole stay: from the boat to Hong Island (which is complimentary and is really worth!) to the evening sunset lounge where she had a very genuine conversation before escorting me to dinner. The service really makes you feel pampered!
The room (Ocean Pavilion) had an amazing bathroom with beautiful marbles. Absolutely loved the local amenities with natural products in clay hand made bottles! The flower shaped bath transmits a serenity ambience, perfect for a relaxing bath! Not too mention the 4metres bed with a layer of silk touch linen on a feather duvet!
The pool area has a great location on top of the beach with views to the islands surrounding.
The hotel also has an extensive offer of restaurants inside, in case you really do not want to leave Paradise!
Phulay Bay is surely a different level on a hotel experience, perfect for a getaway to re-energise and find the best of Thai hospitality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, invites you to experience your own secluded oasis at our luxury resort in Krabi, Thailand. Beyond the limestone mountains that rise from Thailand’s Andaman Sea, the virgin rainforests, and the ethereal beaches and crystal clear waterfalls, you will find a paradise that awaits - Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve. Our luxury waterfront hotel is one of the world’s most spellbinding destinations and one of the most glorious resorts in Thailand. Stay with us and embark on a voyage of discovery, at our retreat in Krabi, where the natural splendor and charm of the island blends blissfully with an aura of luxury and serenity. Guests access our luxurious sanctuary from Krabi or Phuket Airports, and they at once experience the thrill and convenience of our exotic Phulay Bay waterfront resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phulay Bay, a Ritz Carlton Reserve Hotel Nong Thale
- Ritz Carlton Krabi
- Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Krabi, Thailand