Stayed in a deluxe room for 4 nights as part of our honeymoon around thailand. Fantastic service from the moment we arrived (via tuk tuk!). Room was lovely and we particularly loved the outdoor bathroom and the balcony. Pool gorgeous. Great food, expensive compared to other places we stayed but we felt it was worth it - the resturant is beatiful and the service unbeatable. It is a very quiet location and this suited us. Chartered a longtail to go to the hong islands which were gorgeous and the trip was stress free .... great to do it by yourselves rather than in a tour group which we hate. The beach was lovely but i agree with previous reviews that not as white and soft as other places in the vicinity, and had to watch out for sharp coral. Loved the bean bags and hammocks on the beach, especially as the sun set (and it was happy hour!) Spa was good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand