I write this as a manager at a 4 star hotel in New York City.
The Tubkaak Resort was just fantastic from top to bottom. My wife and I were traveling for our honeymoon and the hotel arranged a beautiful floral arrangement in our room for our arrival. We were greeted warmly from the beginning and the service until the end was top notch. Our room opened up to the resort pool and was just mere steps away from their private beach on the sea. We took full advantage of the happy hour specials (which I highly recommend as you can watch the sun set over the water), our dinner on the last night of our stay was very romantic and tasted excellent. As the hotel was a bit removed from Krabi town the overall prices of drinks and food could have been much higher as we had no other options. I will say the prices and quality of what you get were extremely reasonable and unless you just wanted a little variety or a slight adventure into town, there is no reason to leave. The breakfast buffet was more than satisfactory.
Mr. Srimanee and his entire staff were warm, polite and helpful with every interaction. There is a reason this resort is rated as highly as it is. I'm glad we were able to vacation here and should we ever travel back to Krabi we will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand