My only complaint about this hotel is that we couldn't stay longer! Wonderful service, genuinely charming and enthusiastic staff, excellent English almost universal, delicious food, great pool, lovely beach... the list goes on and on. A genuinely faultless stay in a super-stylish yet relaxed hotel that makes you feel completely catered for without any sense of being suffocated. We loved it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a personalised experience in a stylish setting away from the crowds.
Food, drinks and spa prices are extremely reasonable (much better value than all other hotels we stayed in on the trip) and the staff go out of their way to recommend day trips/ activities in the region. We even took part in a traditional ceremony of feeding the monks at the hotel.
We were travelling with our two year old daughter and she was made to feel like a superstar - staff couldn't have been more charming and the separate, shallow children's pool attached to the main pool is a god-send.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand