Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$90
$71
Free cancellation until 10/22/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$55
Free cancellation until 10/19/21
Hotels.com$71
CheapTickets$71
Travelocity$71
1,520 results
All reviews jacuzzi villa our honeymoon small hotel krabi town long tail boat klong muang welcome drink andaman sea relaxing stay massage resort island beach thailand sunset paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We arrived two days ago and have yet to see a manager only desk staff are here to help out which I feel is not fair on them.

We like a cup of tea and the"kettle" does not reach boiling point, they seem to think if its warm that's ok. So bringing your own travelling kettle might be an idea.

They have a water feature plants in the bathroom but with this standing water comes Mosquitos and the risk of Dengue!!! We been bitten even outside our room as they have many standing water features!!
 I have complained but all they do is smile.The umbrellas on the beach needs replacing as they either torn or bleached by the sun, so even the bleached ones do not block any sun and my husband was burnt like a lobster, no point in complaining as I am sure they not intending on spending money on this hotel.
Spa was good and really nice,

Food was good on the first day but everyday it got worst, at the end I am not sure if they did this on purpose by the end.

So unless you can speak Thai its very difficult to be understood I will advise against coming here. Also if you understand the risks of Dengue you will steer clear of this resort!

After my post appeared on Tripadvisor a "Director" appeared and I am sure she was sent in to appease me. I was offered a free meal which I kindly refused.

I was asked to email the Director as to what I thought should help fix the hotel. Each day we had to take out about 50-70 mosquito larva to stop the larva from hatching and bitting us. On the last day someone came round and dropped a tablet in the water to kill the larva, why could this not have happened on day 2 when we first raised the issue.

I would not recommend this hotel to anybody, maybe a back packer for $30.00 a night.

3  Thank Zeenit
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Very nice, calm and pleasant hotel.
People are very friendly.
To eat good and cheap, go out of the hotel.
At the exit of the hotel turn right, walk 200 m(last shop/restaurant). On your left there is a small shop/restaurant, the shop is not really attractive( it's a restaurant for locals). Try it. It's much better and cheaper ( you can eat for 2euros) than all other tourist restaurants around.

Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for complete rest and recovery from a busy lifestyle this place is the answer. From the moment we arrived we were treated like valued customers and nothing was too much trouble.

The rooms are immaculate and very spacious. Perfect for a relaxing nap
In the afternoon on the verandah or reading on the comfy sofa in the room. The only sounds are those of nature waking up or falling asleep. We were never aware of neighbours around us even though the hotel was at capacity. The steps are really no trouble at all, unless you find walking difficult.

Stayed the same week of last review re Mosquitos and we did not get bitten once, so possible that they had a particularly bad room. But once inside the room it's all air con so not sure where all these reports of Mosquitos come from. We sat round the pool most days and never saw one.

The location could not be better. Far away from the 'madding' crowds at Krabi and far enough away from other big resorts nearby, one has an almost 'private' beach in front of the hotels and in high tide you are treated to an emerald bay, perfect for swimming, few rocks. We took the free kayaks out too which was a lovely adventure.

The hotel was full and there was a mix of other young couples, retired people and young families but there was enough shade and space for everyone to feel comfortable.

The service deserves 5 stars. Reception, pool staff, restaurant all aimed to please, and always with a smile. We never waited more than a few minutes for someone to help.
The food is varied at breakfasts and other meals were reasonably priced relative to what you could find on the street. Quality ingredients over vast quantities of food.

The pool is big and very clean with enough space to do lengths. Best was the water service - the fantastic pool staff are forever filling your glass with iced water which is a real treat in 35deg  heat!

We loved our stay (6nights) and treated ourselves to one of their spa special packages. The therapists, facility and treatment could easily have come straight from a 5star London hotel.

In Thailand you get what you pay for but I'm happy to report that here you always get the little cherry on top with an extra smile for good measure!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

My wife, my sister, and I stayed six nights in a pool villa. We had a very enjoyable and relaxing stay. While some of the facilities are beginning to show some wear, there is nothing that a little varnish a brush and a power wash could not fix. But more importantly the staff was extremely accommodating. The staff responded to every request with a response that reflected a desire to find a way to say yes. We visited some of the other hotels in the area including the Sofitel, Amari, and what allegedly is the most exclusive hotel in the area the Rayavadee and found the Nakamand to be far superior in service and warmth.
The view from the pool and restaurant is absolutely beautiful. We found the variation with the tide to be both interesting and serene. (The hotel does not have a typical sandy beach immediately in front, but if this what you want walk 50 meters in either direction.)
We found the Thai food in the restaurant to be reasonably priced when compared to other restaurants in the area and to be some of the best we have ever had. (Try the pomelo and prawn salad).
This hotel may not be the Mandarin Oriental, but we will be back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed here for four nights after two weeks travelling in Myanmar. It was a perfect place to wind down - we were on the honeymoon package - and is great value. The quiet room was excellent, own spa plunge, 2 terraces, waterfall and very well equipped. Not a mosquito to be seen and they provide an ultra violet lamp and surely you should be taking anti malarials this far south?
The restaurant was ok but there is good food at better prices just outside the hotel entrance. Also just outside is a superb wash and iron facility, an ATM and a small shop. The staff are delightful and very helpful.
Ao Nang, well lots of vests and tattoos, worth a trip but it was good to get back to the hotel.
The only small moan is that at high tide people walking on the beach wander through the hotel gardens.
Would definitely return all in all you get what you pay for in life.
Room 1901