Lowest prices for your stay
$70
eDreams
Priceline
ZenHotels.com$150
1,520 results
All reviews jacuzzi villa our honeymoon small hotel krabi town long tail boat klong muang welcome drink andaman sea relaxing stay massage resort island beach thailand sunset paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had one of the upstairs Sala Villa rooms and liked it very much. As we stayed in Green season it was a good value. I wouldn't really call it good value at Christmas and in January where you pay thrice the price. Staff were friendly to very very friendly all over the place. The breakfast was à la carte and not buffet-style, but that wasn't a problem as you obviously could order as much as you want. But they will have a breakfast buffet in the main season. Eric the manager/owner is a local from Surat Thani but lived a couple of years overseas so he knows a bit how overseas visitors are thinking. He designed the place himself. The were discreetly repairing the kids pool while we were there but they informed us about that with a letter to the room. The beach in front is obviously not the best, rocky and tidal, but if you wanna swim in the ocean walk 50 metres to the left in front of Beyond Resort. There is a small but good library including newspapers every day. I wasn't impressed with the menu in the restaurant. If you don't like fish and seafood it probably won't your favourite place to eat. There are a couple of restaurants close to Nakamanda and again a few restaurants near Sheraton. We always walked along the beach to the Sheraton and entered the main road there (don't forget a torch at night)

2  Thank Para Q
Reviewed October 20, 2012

It was quite impressive even at the hotel lobby. It's not very big but cute and concise with the lovely landscaping. The layout of villas was very innovative down the seaside slope. Even the restaurant was nicely located with very scenic sea view in the front. The room is very cute especially for a honeymoon couple with all the amenities prepared whenever and whatever you think of.

1  Thank Prasas T
Reviewed October 14, 2012

the hotel was great. we liked the room style and the service nakamanda was offering. also the spa facilities were great and the pool also. the only drawback is, that the island you can on all the advertising pictures, is actually only an island when having full tide. the rest of the time you don't have the sea to swim inside in front of the hotel...if you want to swim, you have to go to the hotel beach of the neighboring hotel... as that was no big issue for us...we still loved this place...

1  Thank doraemonPEK
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great hospitality, reasonable price... Room and view is fantastic.... 5 star....
Impressive at arrival. Spa package is reasonably priced. Hotel arrangement for activities is excellent. This hotel has personal touch. The restaurant staff remembers our preference after one breakfast...lovely experience for lazy weekend...

Room tip: Sala villa with sea view is worth the stay...
6  Thank Rosyos
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is the first time for me in Krabi and I chose this accommodation which was beyond the expectation. Such a nice and cozy resort and all staffs are very friendly. Driver who picked me up at the airport he was nice, polite and professional (pity me cuz i can't remember his name) while he was driving he given me an information about Krabi town and the places nearby the resort and moreover the shortcut to go to Ao Nanag Beach. Nice accommodation I booked Jacuzzi Villa which is only one room in this resort, very lucky me. Big room with the private jacuzzi, living room, separate basin. Breakfast was nice too even not much of selection but view and staffs are nice. One day I went to out to open sea which booking was made by hotel staffs. In the morning there was a nice van to picked me up at the resort lobby. I very enjoyed with this trip but when I came back to the pier I had to wait for 30 minutes. I was tired and very hot out there, once I came back to the resort then I told staffs about this issue cuz I would like them to be aware of this travel agency and thing happened to me. An unexpectation, one of the staff came to my room with the large fruits basket to apologize me about those issue. It wasn't resort or staff faulty but they shown me the great thing. Spa service was nice and professional....absolutely good service and accommodation!!

Room tip: All rooms are nice for both of design and location.
Date of stay: September 2012