Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.com$70
CheapTickets$70
ZenHotels.com$150
1,520 results
All reviews jacuzzi villa our honeymoon small hotel krabi town long tail boat klong muang welcome drink andaman sea relaxing stay massage resort island beach thailand sunset paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2012

It was quite impressive even at the hotel lobby. It's not very big but cute and concise with the lovely landscaping. The layout of villas was very innovative down the seaside slope. Even the restaurant was nicely located with very scenic sea view in the front. The room is very cute especially for a honeymoon couple with all the amenities prepared whenever and whatever you think of.

1  Thank Prasas T
Reviewed October 14, 2012

the hotel was great. we liked the room style and the service nakamanda was offering. also the spa facilities were great and the pool also. the only drawback is, that the island you can on all the advertising pictures, is actually only an island when having full tide. the rest of the time you don't have the sea to swim inside in front of the hotel...if you want to swim, you have to go to the hotel beach of the neighboring hotel... as that was no big issue for us...we still loved this place...

1  Thank doraemonPEK
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great hospitality, reasonable price... Room and view is fantastic.... 5 star....
Impressive at arrival. Spa package is reasonably priced. Hotel arrangement for activities is excellent. This hotel has personal touch. The restaurant staff remembers our preference after one breakfast...lovely experience for lazy weekend...

Room tip: Sala villa with sea view is worth the stay...
6  Thank Rosyos
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is the first time for me in Krabi and I chose this accommodation which was beyond the expectation. Such a nice and cozy resort and all staffs are very friendly. Driver who picked me up at the airport he was nice, polite and professional (pity me cuz i can't remember his name) while he was driving he given me an information about Krabi town and the places nearby the resort and moreover the shortcut to go to Ao Nanag Beach. Nice accommodation I booked Jacuzzi Villa which is only one room in this resort, very lucky me. Big room with the private jacuzzi, living room, separate basin. Breakfast was nice too even not much of selection but view and staffs are nice. One day I went to out to open sea which booking was made by hotel staffs. In the morning there was a nice van to picked me up at the resort lobby. I very enjoyed with this trip but when I came back to the pier I had to wait for 30 minutes. I was tired and very hot out there, once I came back to the resort then I told staffs about this issue cuz I would like them to be aware of this travel agency and thing happened to me. An unexpectation, one of the staff came to my room with the large fruits basket to apologize me about those issue. It wasn't resort or staff faulty but they shown me the great thing. Spa service was nice and professional....absolutely good service and accommodation!!

Room tip: All rooms are nice for both of design and location.
Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank Pedzman_p007
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I can't say enough on this resort. Amazing villas, beautiful setting, great pool and good food. From previous experience I've found resorts such as these like to put a premium on food because of the location and the fact there isnt much around in terms of restaurants etc, the nakamanda is the exception, the price of food and drink is excellent. The only downside is the location because there isn't much around but you are only 10km from ao nang and taxis are cheap. Would stay again without a doubt.

Date of stay: September 2012