“Fantastic restaurant”

Frog and Catfish
Ranked #18 of 65 Restaurants in Nong Thale
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is located 15 minutes from Ao Nang center in a small village named Din Daeng Noi. It is one of the most unique restaurant/ bar and bungalow operations in the South of Thailand. The chef is superb and the tropical ambience is amazing. It is a hidden gem.
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We would like to say thank you to Gary and his wife for looking after us so well. We realxed around the pool and had lovely drinks (great G&T). The kids swam and then we had dinner prepared for us, according to our taste.
We had lovely fresh fish, steamed with lime and a traditional deep fried fish. The food was delicious, but it was the ambience and individual touches that made it one of the highlights of our holidays, thankyou so much from all of us.

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

This place serves delicious Thai cuisine in the most wonderful ambience and surroundings. Couldn't ask for more. Thumbs up to Gary and wife.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I found the frog and catfish on tripadvisor, and being the 1 number restaurant, I had high expectations. These expectations were easily met and then some, my girlfriend and myself liked it that much we had to go back the next day, my girlfriend is thai and even she said it was some of the best thai food she has tasted... I wished I knew before I booked in krabi that they had rooms available to rent as we would have stayed there, maybe next time i am in krabi. Thankyou to Gary and Bua for the great hospitality, friendly service and delicious food... aroi mak mak

Cheers
Brenton and Siriwan

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Awesome food, great atmosphere,friendly hosts.
This place is definitely worthwhile going out of your way to find.
What more could you ask for
Highly Recomended !!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Frog and Catfish is approx. 10 km north of Ao Nang in Krabi Town. Very beautiful garden where you like sitting on small islands. Fanstatisk food at moderate prices. Good service. If you drive around. 4 km along out of the small road, you end up at a small harbor, overlooking Ao Thalane.