it is a nice place, but a little far from Ao Nang..... the room is big and clean but swimming pool really need to clean....never swim there as it looks dirty. have to get a taxi to Ao Nang and it needs about 15 minutes. if you wana have a place to relax it is an ideal place, but i recommend to stay in hotels in Ao Nang as it will be more convinient =) as hotels in Ao Nang are near to the shopping place =D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Check Inn Resort Krabi is centrally located for the most convenient access to the many natural wonders of the province, including lush tropical rain forest, pristine beaches and crystal-clear water, perfect for snorkeling, scuba and ocean kayaking the many caves and grottos that dot the area. Feel the unique comfort we boast in our deluxe rooms, decorated in soft Asian style wooden deco. All resort guestrooms feature 1 king-size bed and 1 queen-size beds, with a balcony overlooking our garden and the poolside. Enjoy your tropical paradise in a free-form swimming pool with refreshments and light snacks from noon until sundown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Check Inn Resort Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Check Inn Resort Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Check Inn Resort Krabi Thailand