This hotel comes as a surprise, from the elegant reception done up colors of the 4 elements, the size is a surprie when you enter. There are secluded villas with attached splash pools for families to rooms attached to the main pool. I loved that i could just walk from my drop and drop right into the pool.
I experienced my fisrt thai massage here and it was a very relaxing experience. Book in advance though as masseuse are not readily available as and when you want.
The staff is friendly and are more fluent in english than the locals, so communication was not a challenge and we booked our island yours through the hotel itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful Klong Muang beach, Krabi, The Elements Krabi Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. The elements of nature—earth, fire, wind, and water--have been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Our landscape with rare tropical flowers and abundant foilage set the mood for a relaxing getaway in comfortable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Elements Krabi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elements Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- The Elements Krabi Resort Thailand