“Friendly family”

Sa-ing Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Nong Thale
Description: Sa-ing Restaurant and Bar is situated right on the beach of Koh Kwang, Klong Muang. This Idyllic setting gives you white sands, tropical blue sea and some of the best sunsets Thailand has to offer. The Kitchen will serve you the most Amazing Authentic Thai cuisine as well as a large selection of Homemade Western Dishes including 100% Australian Beef Burgers and Stone Baked Italian Pizza. The Bar has a large selection of Ice cold Beers, Fine Red and White Wines and some of the Best Cocktails the Beach has to offer. It really is a must visit Restaurant if you are in the area or prepared to travel. We guarantee you will not be disappointed and look forward to your visit.
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Restaurant located right on the beach. You will have a beautiful sunset form there, they also have wild range of international and Thai cuisine.
Lunch is great, the noodles dish ( pad si-ew ) test exactly as I like it, very good dinner, serving fresh seafood that you can order to cook the way you like.
They also have a nice bartender who serve a good cocktail, Mai Thai is one of the best. The owner and staffs are very friendly and service with smile. Good value for money.

Date of visit: March 2019
MuaySerginson, Owner at Sa-ing Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Sawatdii Ka Kun Toni-Jittip

Thank you very much indeed for your visits and for leaving us your excellent review. Both really are highly appreciated. I am so pleased you enjoyed your times spent with us and your lunch was great, your dinner good, the way I make Pad si-ew was exactly to your liking and our Mai Thai one of the best you have had. I am equally pleased that you found myself and my staff very friendly and received service with a smile as well as being good value for money. Hopefully we will get the pleasure of your company again in the future. Many thanks from me and all the staff @ Sa-ing Restaurant and Bar.

Reviewed March 20, 2019

Ate here on our last night & the food & drinks were very good & very reasonably priced. I can only assume it is rated the number 1 due to the amount of reviews it receives as it was no different to the 3-4 other restaurants on the beach in my opinion but still worth a visit & I had no complaints.

Sawatdii Ka

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit to Sa-ing Restaurant and Bar, That you had no complaints and that you found my food and drinks very good and very reasonably priced. I am glad you think we are worth a visit and hopefully you will return in the future. A very big thank you from Me and all the staff @ Sa-ing Restaurant and Bar.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

We ate here as a family while staying at Dusit Thani Krabi beach hotel and had a lovely meal, it's a wonderful setting among lots of other restaurants with a good atmosphere at night the food and service was very good and not expensive so if you are in the area call in for lunch or evening meal you will not be dissapointed.

Sawatdii Ka Kun Greg

Thank you very much, Firstly for your visit and secondly for leaving us your excellent review, both are highly appreciated. I am so pleased that you had a lovely meal amongst our wonderful setting and good atmosphere and that the food and service was very good and not expensive. All of us @ Sa-ing Restaurant and Bar would like to thank you and we really hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 17, 2019

My partner and I recently visited this amazing restaurant situated directly on the powder soft white sandy beach at Khlong Muang in Krabi province.
The restaurant is in direct line of the stunning sunsets.
The Thai staff are very friendly and efficient.
We ordered authentic Thai cuisine which was amazingly flavoursome and also filling.
The bill was very reasonable.
We were not at all rushed so enjoyed the full ambiance at sunset and beyond.
We can highly recommend this amazing restaurant for couples, families and larger groups and We will be visiting again.

Sawatdii Ka Kun Gary

I am so so pleased that you really enjoyed your recent experience with us at Sa-ing Restaurant and Bar and thank you very much for taking the time in leaving us your excellent review. It makes me very proud indeed that you found my Authentic Thai Cuisine Amazingly Flavoursome, filling and also very reasonably priced. Thank you so much for your high recommendation and we really look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Many thanks from me and all the staff @ Sa-ing Restaurant and Bar.

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

One of the main reasons I revisited Klong Muang was to come back to this bar/restaurant The food here is exceptional Especially for a beach bar/restaurant Because of the quality it’s always busy but without exception the food is always great
The staff are lovely and always helpful The international food is terrific too The all day breakfast is the best I’ve had anywhere
I’ll be back!!!

Date of visit: February 2019

Sawatdii Ka

Thank you so much for your visits and your excellent review, your very kind comments really mean a lot and I am especially pleased and proud that you found my food, whether it be Thai or Western Exceptional and always great and even go as far as to say that my All Day Breakfast is the Best you have had anywhere. It is also very pleasing to read that you thought our staff were lovely and always helpful. It’s great that you will be back and we really look forward to welcoming you. Thanks again from Me and all the staff @ Sa-ing Restaurant and Bar.