“Great Atmosphere, Great Pub Food ”

The Irish Embassy Pub
Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Nong Thale
Description: Tradtional Irish pub but in the tropics.Cold draught beers and cider,home cooked food and a beer garden with views out over the andaman,ideal for sunset
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic night out here. The owners are very welcoming and a good laugh. Lots to keep you entertained, pool, darts and fantastic tunes.

A good range of food on the menu from burgers to Thai food at good prices and big portions.

A great night out!

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

If your looking for smiling helpful faces when you enter an establishment this is the place to go, the staff just couldn't do enough for me actually made calls for me when I tried to make a booking.
The food was the best European style I've had during my journey just like home and that's how I was made to feel by Ross the owner and the girls.
All in all just a great place to sit back watch the sunset and enjoy a cold beer.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

Visited the Irish Embassy a few times during our holiday to Krabi. Lovely relaxing atmosphere with a good choice of food and great service, particularly K.Lek who made our holiday extra special by making us feel very welcome and providing us with exceptional customer service. The food is delicious and really good value for money - big portion sizes served with a smile. The staff speak really good English and are able to explain the dishes on the menu and ensure that you get exactly what you order. We are planning to return to Krabi and the Irish Embassy will definitely be on our places to visit.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

After 3 months in Thailand, we couldn't have been more excited to find a place with good pub food. We ended up coming back 3 more times in the next few days! We didn't love the bruschetta or nachos, but the hamburgers, veggie burger and jacket potatoes were all delicious. Amazing lime daquiris and Moscow mules, and a good selection of other drinks as well. Great service too!

Date of visit: December 2017
Irish E, Owner at The Irish Embassy Pub, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Hi Raleigh,

Thankyou for taking the time to give us a nice review. We love it when people come back a second (and even 3rd!) time as it lets us know we are doing something right!

I'm sorry to hear you didn't love the bruschetta or nachos, I can only think that the homemade salsa which is used on both dishes is not to your personal tastes as the nachos are one of our biggest sellers. However great to hear that the burgers and everything else you tried were delicious!!

We hope you enjoyed your time in Krabi and look forward to welcoming you back if you are in Krabi again.

Slainte

Reviewed December 15, 2017

I have to say I have never visited Irish Pubs when being on holiday before but this place really surprised me. The selection of drinks on offer was very good and I couldn't know the food. Also fantastic service. Compared to other bars I visited in the area, this place was one of the best.

Date of visit: November 2017

Cheers for taking the time to share your experience at The Embassy.

We do try to keep a good variety of drinks on offer and constantly try to add to the range. We have the biggest selection of draught beers and cider in the area.

Also thankyou for mentioning the fantastic service, we do have a really hard working and friendly team and I will make sure they know how much it was appreciated.

We hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday in Krabi.

Slainte