All reviews tubkaek beach deluxe jacuzzi sea view ao nang hong island pool access room door step thai food breakfast restaurant long tail krabi airport direct access peace and quiet andaman sea nearby islands remote location night life
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here in April for a week in Jacuzzi villa 202, (in front of main swimming pool).

The villa was spacious, bedroom area was fine, living room OK nothing to write home about. The bathroom vanity area was fine however the shower needs updating and the shower room needs brightening up. One thing to note - in between the roof and ceiling of this villa, there is a monitor lizard stuck, a big one. You can hear the movement every night especially above the bed it feels as though it will fall through any moment. We tried reporting it to the staff they didn't take it seriously. It's still there.

Restaurants - the restaurant where the breakfast is served was nice, clean with lovely sea views. The breakfast itself was not the best. Very limited options in comparison to other resorts in Thailand. This restaurant is only used for breakfast which is a shame. They should really offer buffet lunch and dinner in this restaurant. The only restaurant that they do have for lunch and dinner on the beach offers limited options, mainly Thai food and very little non-Thai options. And super expensive and it is not the best food at all. Just expensive.

Location of resort was fine if you aren't planning on leaving the resort. Beach is fine. However it is expensive if you wanted to go wondering around other places like Ao Nang so pretty far out.

Spa - although the ladies are lovely, the spa facilities are terrible. Its dark and needs a serious revamp. They should also take effort to create a spa like ambience. I used only once, thereafter I used the spa in hotel next door at Amari. Night and day difference.

The staff were all lovely I can't fault. They are doing the best with what they have. It's the property and services that needs updating.

I will not be returning to this resort as it did not meet my expectations. I will however definitely return to Krabi which I found to be a beautiful island.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2019

We a family of 4 (couple+2 teens) stayed for 4 nights in 2 rooms.

++ Private beach is good.
++ Breakfast area view was good

- - Deluxe Jacuzzi Sea view rooms, were not 100% sea view.
- - Part of the hotel has some unpleasant smell. Not sure why the hotel don't recognize that.
- - I didn't like that house-flies in the breakfast buffet

Room tip: Deluxe Jacuzzi Sea view rooms, were not 100% sea view.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2019

What an excellent hotel. We felt welcome from the moment we arrived at reception until we booked out 5 days later. The staff were friendly and helpful from reception, breakfast and the team that prepared our room every day.
The room was great and very spacious, the bedding good quality and clean. It was great to have a bar fridge in the room. And the Air conditioner work very well. The hotel got more than enough pools you can enjoy. The beach area very nice and a nice beach to take a walk.
The Hotel also have a taxi available should you want to go to town. The Wi-Fi actually work and very well I could connect to my office when they needed me and to my kids back home.
All I can say we enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed at Anyavee Tubkaek for our sweet honeymoon and it was totally worth it. The stuffs there were very nice, gentle and willing to help us. The manager was very kind and gave us a very warm welcome. The meals there were also great and we enjoyed their very good food. Thank you Anyavee Tubkaek for all of your best services. I will make sure that we will come back again someday.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Very nice hotel. The staff super friendly. On our return they went above & beyond with surprising us with a beautiful welcome back msg on our bed , flower pettles and all! amazing view great breakfast a beautiful place to get away and relax , a private trip over to the islands from our door step, Thai food is fantastic!

Date of stay: March 2019