Was part of a group of ten for a friends 40th brithday.
A very nice hotel with great staff. Service at times was slow however the hotel might not have been fully staffed due to the way the season was going (fluctuating occupancy numbers). It's location suits relaxation breaks rather than action ones due it being 30 - 40 minutes to Krabi town or Ao Nang which must be be visited at some stage if diving or night life is required. Other than that you will need to incorporate time on Phi Phi or one of the other islands.
Hotel is able to arrange private long boat to Ko Hong island which is gorgeous if you arrive early (before the masses arrive) It does get crowded!
I would stay there again as it is a beutiful hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand