Located next to the Amari Vogue at the Northern End of the Beach. The complex is only 1 year old and very white. The resort only has a small stip of beach and stair going up. Whilst I was there it was very quiet (and this was peak season) I got an excellent room for only 3000thb as my friends has a package deal next door at the amari.
The included breakfast is huge (the tea is awful!) The restaurant staff whilst try very hard are not very well trained. The entire time I was there I did not see one manager or supervisor.
They are still building part of the resort on the other side. So there can be a bit of noise.
The rooms are fitted with nice thai style, alot of white and brown wood. Beds are futon style but very very comfortable. All rooms have fridge, dvd player, hair dryer. the bathrooms are very very big and had the most comfortable toilet seat I've ever sat on!
Rooms closer to the water seemed larger and nicer. All depends on your budget.
I would stay here, but eat next door at the amari. Lunch here is okay. They do have internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand