Thoughtfully designed, Japanese-run hotel, good value compared to its neighbors the Amari Vogue and Tubkaak. The upper restaurant is a bit lacking in atmosphere, and the beach front restaurant was closed during our stay, so we ate mainly at the other hotels along the beach. The Tubkaek Beach Resort is the cheapest for eats, not bad at all although without the upmarket designer feel of the others.
We stayed in a spa room - the spa is a free-standing bath on the balcony. It takes a long time to fill, and the controls are hard to understand. It makes a noise like a large hair dryer. Used it once for novely value, but why bother when they have two pools...
The beach is relatively nice, compared to some others in the area, plently of shade, but beware broken bottles.
A little isolated from Krabi / Ao Nang, requiring a lengthy taxi ride, so best considered for three or four days if you really want to chill out. Attentive staff, though not all speak great English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand