“Pleased”
Review of The Hub Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marble Falls
The Hub Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Marble Falls
Owensville, Missouri
“Pleased”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Seemed to have good reviews and we were going to be in that area to give them a try. The people were extremely pleasant to deal with. Cozy little place. Rooms were very clean and we'll kept a very good view as well as a very reasonable price. I would absolutely stay there again as well as recommending this place. I don't feel there would be a disappointment. They also had what appeared a restaurant and possibly a bar I hope next time I have the time to experience it.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Ennis, Texas
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Group of friends from our little country church south of Dallas, ride motorcycles together every year and this is one of our favorite areas to ride!
The Hub is a perfect location and Scooters has the best food around!
The rooms are large, clean, and the beds are comfortable. What more do you need?

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This motel is not the most modern however everything worked and was quite comfortable. The one thing that makes this place a must-stay is the customer service. Randall and Debbie really go out of their way to make you know that you are their priority. I had reserved (3) rooms on a recent motorcycle trip with friends. Two of the friends were traveling with me, while I was meeting up with one of my other friends at The Hub. After an enjoyable day of riding, I got a little delayed and decided that I should call the motel and let them know of my impending friend who might arrive before me. When I called, (keeping in mind that I had not spoken with Debbie before other than making the reservations months earlier), to advise that my friend might get there before me, she had already welcomed him and put him into one of my rooms. She additionally told me that she realized that I hadn't checked in yet and knew that it was getting late, so she went ahead and ordered dinner for me and my friends, adding "I hope that was alright with you". I was thinking to myself how amazing in this day/time that not only that someone noticed that you weren't there yet, but also took the time on their own dime to care enough to order you dinner. WOW! Once we arrived and parked our bikes, Debbie pointed us to the cooler and told us to help ourselves. The following morning was a 60% chance of rain as we departed and who was outside helping us pack up our bikes, concerned about our safety....Randall and Debbie Their attention to detail in caring for their guests is unrivaled.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Scott G
Cartersville
Reviewed October 8, 2013

After two years of planning and re-scheduling, I finally made my way from N GA to the Ozarks for a stay at the Hub Motel. Other than spending 4 days on the interstate for two days in the mountains, this was an excellent ride and I stayed with wonderful hosts. Randal and Debbie made sure this "bagger" had everything that was needed, plus a whole lot of hospitality and a few semi-tall tales across some "well-done" steaks. (you had to be there!)
If you are looking for great riding on un-crowded roads, a quiet place to enjoy kindred souls and a friendly dog to greet you home each day, I do not think you can do better, especially for the price.

Room Tip: West facing upper level has great sunsets and lets you sleep a little later!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights over the 4th of July weekend. We had been told about this motel by some fellow motorcyclists. We had wanted to ride the picturesque roads of northern Arkansas for a while and decided to try out this motorcycle resort. The Hub is located in the old Dogpatch USA park. Debbie and Randall bought the motel and the convention center. The motel is very basic, not a luxury resort by any means but our room was clean and had new carpet. We were given a room with cable TV but most rooms only have regular TV. There is free wifi which was a great perk. Randall is very knowledgable about the different roads we wanted to try and helped us decide where to go. There is also a restaurant, Scooters, on the property. The food was great as evidenced by the locals that were there for dinner on Friday night when we ate there. I would recommend the Hub to anyone that is looking for a laid back motorcycle centric motel where you can sit around a campfire and visit with other guests and discuss what you rode that day.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with cable if that is important to you. Next time we're going to ask for a room...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Movie Gal
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I just spent 4 fun filled days with Randall and Debbie the owners and operators of the The Hub Motel. The motel is not new, but everything worked, and the staff was "Johnnie on the spot" to due whatever they could to make the stay as much fun as possible.

The free WIFI was both fast and stable so I was able to due and update to my website without any fear of interruption whatsoever.

Scooter's Restaurant has arguably one of the best breakfasts in the area and one of the cheapest too I'd bet. I ate there every morning and most evenings as well.

Since I was at the motel for the Motorcycle Touring Association's annual Gathering, I was accompanied by many friends both old and new and I am sure that also enhanced the experience. We had a catered awards banquet and the owners and their staff did a great job of handling our group of "serious eaters" with fried catfish, hush puppies, mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans, pinto beans and slivered prime rib roast accompanied by a self serve small, but very fresh salad bar, endless ice tea both sweetened and unsweetened. I loved the fresh peach cobbler dessert.

All in all, not a "four star" property, but the staff is "five star" in their willingness to go the "extra mile" for their guests.

If you are a motorcyclist, I think you are really going to like this place as much as I did.

Tell Randall and Debbie that the Wandering Pineapple sent you.

Aloha.

Room Tip: I can't offer any insight here. I was on the east side so I was awakened by morning sun coming a...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Crichton R
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Yes, this place needs a little tender loving care but the owners were nice and accommodating and did everything they could to make our stay nice. The restaurant on the grounds was nice and the food....YUMMY!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Days Inn Harrison
#7 of 7 in Harrison
Family Budget Inn Harrison
Holiday Inn Express Harrison

Been to The Hub Motel? Share your experiences!