“love it”
Review of Riverview Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mammoth Spring
Riverview Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mammoth Spring
Horseshoe Lake,Ar.
“love it”
Reviewed September 30, 2008

My husband and i haved stayed at riverveiw motel for the past 10 yrs. we go serval times a year.His mom and dad turned us on to this motel.We always get the same room upstairs so we can sit out on the balcony and enjoy the river.Also it is across serval shops that we love to go into,and we love to go into thayar missouri to Freds Fish House and eat they have the best fish and polite people around.Plus we walk down both sides of street and visit all the different stores.We Love To Visit And Shop.I would recommend this motel to everyone plus its very reasonable on it's prices.

Stayed April 2008
2 Thank VIVIAN56

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
cruising America
Reviewed November 22, 2007

Have stayed in the area many times over the year but this one is the best, great place to stay with good view of the Spring River, all upstairs rooms have balconies, friendly owners and all at a great price, and closer to the highway than any other in the area, barbque grills out back and also a seasonal pool

• Liked — The view and the atmosphere
  • Disliked — No history channel but you can't have everything in life
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank revgator
Big Creek Area
Reviewed November 10, 2006

My husband and I have stayed at this motel many times over the last 10 years. We have always been pleased with the cleanlinest of the room. We both feel the rooms are very adequate considering the modest rate charged, especially compared to other area motels. We once stayed in what was then a fairly new motel in the next community, and were greatly displeased with the room. Not only was it dirty (especially the floor), the desk clerk was extremely rude when we requested additional linens. This motel may be older than what some people may like, but we love the down home atmosphere, and have never been treated rudely. Over the years, we have had opportunity to meet the owners, and find them to be very friendly and courteous. If anyone received anything other than courteous service at this motel, I would venture to say he or she well deserved it. We have recently moved to this area, and will consider putting friends and family up at no other motel.

• Liked — clean, simple room for the price
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Tips/Secrets — stay on back side - great few
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled as a couple
Virginia
Reviewed October 29, 2006

My fiance is from this little town so we stayed there a week to see his family after the holiday rush. We booked two nights in the hotel and although the attendant (I believe she is the owner or manager) was less than friendly, I chalked it up to a bad day. We met my fiance's parents for an early breakfast on Sunday morning, the day of our checkout. We finished up at about 9am and came back to the room to pack up and leave before the 11am checkout time. The maid had already been through and although we hadnt checked out yet (we still had 2 hours) and there was luggage still in the room, she threw our toothbrushes, toothpaste, and clothes (mainly my underwear, I'm afraid to say) IN THE TRASHCAN. I was upset and a little confused as to why you would throw guest belongings away when they clearly had not checked out yet. When I explained what had happened to the manager she acted as if I deserved to have my things thrown away and I was an outsider in her town. I didnt even get so much as an apology from this woman. Unfortunately, I would rather sleep in my car than stay here again. Be careful if you are not a local in this town!!

• Stayed January 2006, traveled with family
7 Thank CrysOwens22

Travelers are raving about these Mammoth Spring hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 23, 2004

We have stayed in this hotel many times of the past 15 years and floated the Spring River. It is a great little country motel and is in a great location to several of the float and fishing outfitters in the area. It does not have a restraunt in or nearby but there is a truck stop (that serves an excellant breakfast) about a mile north on highway 63.
It has a wooden deck in the rear that is open to people staying in the motel, which overlooks the Spring Rover. Early morning views of the river and the trout fishermen is a very peaceful view.
When we visited last August (2003) a Subway sandwich place had been built directly across the road from the motel which added to the motel stay. The motel also has a nice, clean swimming pool.
While this motel is definately not the Hilton, the rooms are clean and kept up, even though it is an older motel. It felt good to be able to relax and enjoy ourselves with our group of friends on the deck of the motel after a long day of floating.
The room rates were around $50.00 a night, which was very reasonable if you compare it to hotel and motel rooms in nearby Hardy, AR. The second floor has very large rooms that over look the river on the back side.
They even have a couple of rooms that have three full size beds in each room (which works great if you have a few kids with you).
There is plenty of parking so if you are pulling a boat or camper, you won't have problems finding a parking spot.
We have stayed here many times and have never had any problems with the management or with our rooms. Once, we were given a room that the airconditioner was pretty loud so they moved up immediately with no questions asked. We have never had anything messed with or stolen from our vehicle or our rooms while we stayed there. Everyone is usually VERY nice, although sometimes when there are large parties or groups staying there it may get a little loud.
To my knowledge, they do not allow pets but I say that because I have never seen any pets while I was there. While they don't have a lots of convience things in the rooms, they do have airconditioners, clean towels and coffee makers. They also have an ice machine on the lower floor by the office.
It is a good value for the price and in a great location. Food, gas and liquor is nearby.
The only drawback I can recall about this motel is that Highway 63 is a VERY busy highway with lots of tractor trailer traffic, which sometimes is loud if you have a room in the front of the motel. If you are lucky enough to get a second floor room or a room at the back of the hotel, I think you will enjoy it more.

20 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
#2 of 4 in Hardy
West Plains Motel
West Plains Motel
#4 of 7 in West Plains

Been to Riverview Motel? Share your experiences!