“A Gem!”

Holiday Inn Express Suites - Malvern
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Malvern
Reviewed September 30, 2011

My wife and I went on a three day road trip to Hot Springs in early September (2011). I was amazed of how clean, well kept the hotel was and how caring the staff were. Breakfast was just right and enjoyable. As for location, this hotel is just right. It is not in madness down town and the surrounding lakes, parks and campsites make this the best spot to venture out. I cannot say enough good things of the staff, they made our short trip very enjoyable, restful and we'll defiantly come back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vincent F
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Suites - Malvern

Reviewed July 29, 2011

The hotel was nice looking and the staff was very friendly. The problem was finding a bedbug on the pillow. We left after beening there for about 20 minutes with no problem in getting our money back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank tgordon35
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I recently returned home from a short trip to Arkansas and while I was on the road I spent one night at the HIE in Malvern. There had been an error in my reservation and the staff was friendly and helpful correcting the problem. The hotel is located very close to I-30 and I thought there would probably be a lot of road noise in my room but I was pleasantly surprised at just how quiet my room actually was. The property has a nice, heated, indoor pool with a whirlpool spa. The guest laundry is convenient and well maintained. My room was clean and comfortable and the free high speed internet worked well. The next time I visit Malvern this will definitely be the place I'll stay.

Room Tip: Book in advance online.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2011

My husband and I were greeted pleasantly at the front desk for our reservation. Our room was clean, fresh, and at a comfortable temperature. The bathroom was modern and seemed like new. The carpet was clean and soft. We found the king sized bed comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was the typical motel one but food was good and there were many options. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: We had a nice room looking west over a field.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marcia K
Reviewed June 26, 2011

I really love this hotel.. It was very nice and clean... And the bed was so comfortable. The staff was really, really nice to us.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed February 21, 2011

Stayed in the room for one night on our way to TX, it was great !! The room wad big and so was the bathroom. Shower had really hot water and the bath tub was clean. Brrakfast was warm and just enough to hold ya' over for an early dinner !!Price was your average hotel price. The exit felt like it came out of no where and it was a sharp turn about kinda exit and at night was hard to see so be careful (coming from little rock) !! Overall great stay would recommend it to anyone !!

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 10, 2011

We got stuck in the snow and there was choice between comfort inn and holiday inn express and we decided to stay at express. That was the best choice we ever made. The front deskclerk was very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice,clean, and cozy.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank rhonda16
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malvern
Comfort Inn Malvern
#21 of 45 in Hot Springs
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#4 of 5 in Malvern

Been to Holiday Inn Express Suites - Malvern? Share your experiences!