All reviewswithin walking distancewafflescomfortable bedhour drivewaffle housefrom texasdollar treejuicesleepwalmartbusinessesexitrates
Reviewed November 11, 2015

Stopped here after seeing it from I-30 during a heavy downpour. Check in and out was very efficient, even though our check out was at 2:45 AM.
Bed was relatively comfortable even for someone with major back issues.
Can't comment on the free breakfast as we were long gone before that opened up.
One thing I would suggest is to ask for a room that does NOT face McDonald's if you have any issue with sleeping with light coming in the room. Even with the curtains pulled all the way shut, light flooded over the top due to Mickey D's having enough bright lights for an airport.

Room Tip: Stay away from McDonald's side
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2015

It's easy to get to directly off the I30 and quite O.K for a good nights rest but for the age of the hotel ( quite new) it is looking a bit tired and shoddy already. Our room could have done with a really good deep clean and the bathroom silicon around the tiles was grotty. Our evening receptionist was a very cheerful and helpful young lady: contrast with the breakfast receptionist who looked as though she had been sucking on a lemon and delivered service the same unhappy way. If you are running a hospitality business then please employ staff that enjoy working in this environment.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank John-Vanessa
Reviewed September 10, 2015

This was a quick 10 hour stay just to sleep but I must say how impressed I was with how clean the room was. I booked the room in advance due to the location between point A and point B and when we first pulled up I was a little skeptical about what the room was going to look like... the I found out our room was literally opposite the front door on the first floor - as in when you are standing outside the hotel looking in the front door, you could clearly see my room door, it was that close. However, the room was very clean, and neat, and there was NO room noise - even on Labor Day weekend! She assured me there wouldn't be - so I don't know if that is a testament to good room sound proofing, or if travellers in this town are just really quiet, but I swear, I never heard a peep! Great hotel, friendly staff, I was very pleasantly surprised!

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Avoid at all costs. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls, there were water stains from leaks all over the ceiling and walls and the shower was dirty. The room also looked like it hadn't been given a good cleaning for some time. I also noticed the water in the pool was green. Needless to say I did not even venture in to see what the free breakfast looked like. There are other options nearby, but if they don't have any availability then I would recommend you travel a few extra miles to get a room in Hot Springs!

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed in many Comfort Inns and Suites. It has always been pleasant.
Not this time.
First let me say that the lady at the front desk was extremely nice and professional.
The first room we were given was in serious need of help. The table would barely stand up. All four legs were loose. The commode seat almost fell off when I sit down on it. It was really bad.
My wife agreed that we could not stay in that room. I was ready to move on down the road but the lady at the front desk suggested we try another room so we agreed. The bed in the second room had about a 2" diameter stain up toward the pillow. I don't even want to think what it might have been. I'm not sure if it was fresh or a permanent stain. If permanent the sheet should have been placed in the dumpster. After that we got our luggage and left.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family