All reviewswithin walking distancewafflescomfortable bedhour drivewaffle housefrom texasdollar treejuicesleepwalmartbusinessesexitrates
Reviewed June 23, 2015

This was my first stay in a comfort inn and it was not my last. Lives up to its name! The beds were COMFY, the room was clean, staff was awesome and hey, free breakfast to boot! Hot coffee in the lobby...We had a very nice stay and booked the same hotel for our trip back through NM to Tx. On the next trip to Sedona, we will make this our halfway stop again!

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed May 26, 2015

This was a nice overnight stop. My sister and I had taken our 86-yr-old father to his family reunion at Lake Ouachita State Park and were headed to his hometown of Rison, Ar. We decided to get a room in Malvern for the night. We chose this hotel because of the TripAdvisor reviews. We were happy with the property and with the attentive service we received from the staff. They were very friendly and very happy we had chosen to stop there. We too were happy.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2015

This was a decent room with few thrills in a very convenient location. I would probably give this hotel at least a 4 star rating had there not been mass confusion at check in. I had requested a non smoking room and they insisted I had not. I was told that they had many non smoking rooms available but that my reservation just could not be changed since I had already paid for it 3 weeks in advance. (note to self) It took a call to the general manager and a call to corporate to get my reservations changed to a non smoking room. All of this took 20 minutes and normally I am very patient but I had just drove 18 hours straight through and I was physically and mentally unequipped to deal with this nonsense. The room itself was comfortable, however, I have to add there was a lot of mold and mildew in the bathroom. We stayed 4 days and were satisfied. Free breakfast was very underwhelming. Food tasted old and dry. Only tried it once.

Room Tip: Do not pay in advance for this room. It makes them difficult to deal with.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank septsunseeker
Reviewed April 13, 2015

This trip we preferred to avoid the hustle and bustle of Hot Springs so selected nearby Malvern. The front desk person was very friendly and helpful. The room was nice with a comfortable bed. Typical breakfast, seating was at a premium, apparently everyone came down to eat at the same time. There were people sitting on the floor around a low table in the lobby. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jean A
Reviewed April 12, 2015

We have stayed at this location while attending the Horse Races in Hot Springs for several years, and this year was another great stay. The beds and pillows are very clean and comfortable as well as the towels. The bathroom was very clean as well as the carpets throughout the Inn and the vanity is on the outside of the bathroom, always a big plus for us. Breakfast was good with Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, scrambled eggs, make your own waffles, fresh fruits, yogurt, pastries, muffins, breads, cereals, juices and coffee.
The only negative, the upholstered chair in our room was very dirty, but when I informed the desk attendant, he said that they had new chairs ordered for all rooms.

Room Tip: Top floors are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple