All reviews within walking distance waffles comfortable bed hour drive waffle house from texas dollar tree juice sleep walmart businesses exit rates
Reviewed May 25, 2015

This was a decent room with few thrills in a very convenient location. I would probably give this hotel at least a 4 star rating had there not been mass confusion at check in. I had requested a non smoking room and they insisted I had not. I was told that they had many non smoking rooms available but that my reservation just could not be changed since I had already paid for it 3 weeks in advance. (note to self) It took a call to the general manager and a call to corporate to get my reservations changed to a non smoking room. All of this took 20 minutes and normally I am very patient but I had just drove 18 hours straight through and I was physically and mentally unequipped to deal with this nonsense. The room itself was comfortable, however, I have to add there was a lot of mold and mildew in the bathroom. We stayed 4 days and were satisfied. Free breakfast was very underwhelming. Food tasted old and dry. Only tried it once.

Room Tip: Do not pay in advance for this room. It makes them difficult to deal with.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank septsunseeker
Reviewed April 13, 2015

This trip we preferred to avoid the hustle and bustle of Hot Springs so selected nearby Malvern. The front desk person was very friendly and helpful. The room was nice with a comfortable bed. Typical breakfast, seating was at a premium, apparently everyone came down to eat at the same time. There were people sitting on the floor around a low table in the lobby. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jean A
Reviewed April 12, 2015

We have stayed at this location while attending the Horse Races in Hot Springs for several years, and this year was another great stay. The beds and pillows are very clean and comfortable as well as the towels. The bathroom was very clean as well as the carpets throughout the Inn and the vanity is on the outside of the bathroom, always a big plus for us. Breakfast was good with Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, scrambled eggs, make your own waffles, fresh fruits, yogurt, pastries, muffins, breads, cereals, juices and coffee.
The only negative, the upholstered chair in our room was very dirty, but when I informed the desk attendant, he said that they had new chairs ordered for all rooms.

Room Tip: Top floors are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Loretta B
Reviewed April 7, 2015

i have stayed at this location several times when visiting the area. I had decided to not stay here any longer a couple years ago due to the aging of the property. However seeing they did renovations I decided to give it a try again this trip. They have replaced the carpet, new paint/wall paper in halls and rooms and new amenities in rooms. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast is included, however was a little disappointing compared to past visits and other comfort inns. My only real negative was in the bathroom in room 204. There was a slight odor of "mildew". The ceiling in the shower has water stains and it appeared that the wall paper at the top of the shower was pealing. - an added bonus is that there is a Larry's Pizza next door. If you enjoy pizza this place is good, especially if you are there for the buffet.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2015

I found this motel to be very clean and quiet. Right off the interstate with easy access. The staff was friendly and helpful. Shopping close by and breakfast was the normal for a Comfort. Will stay again when passing through.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business