“I love Hampton Inn”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Magnolia
Safety Harbor, Florida
“I love Hampton Inn”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I have yet to have had a bad experience at one of these hotels. It is obvious that they are trained for guest relations. i love the fact every employee speaks to you and regardless of your request, they are trained to handle it. I look for this hotel chain when I travel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Houston, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My family is allergic to feathers, and once again come home from a hotel visit sick because the rooms had feather pillows until we arrived. Most of the feathers were replaced, but not all. Even so, having feathers floating in the air leaves us in bad shape.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Eastvale, California
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The service at the Hampton Inn in Magnolia was top notch. Elizabeth at the front desk went out of her way to make sure the room was to our satisfaction when we checked in. Samantha at the front desk the following day also made sure that we had everything we needed. We were there for my husband's grandmother who turned 100 years. It was terrific the way they treated us. They treated us like family which was wonderful. This is the place to stay.

Copperas Cove, United States
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Overall, the room was very clean and comfortable, with good amenities, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was not difficult to find, as it's off the highway and rather off to itself. Unfortunately, some of the breakfast food wasn't the greatest or most tasty.

Lee's Summit, MO, United States
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My brothers and sister along with our extended families were in Magnolia for our parents funeral. The staff went out of there way to make us feel welcome and attend to all of our needs. You should feel proud to have a staff like this fine group of people. I wouldn't normally respond to a survey like this, but these folks were great and I feel obligated to let you know.

Marshall, United States
Reviewed July 18, 2014

When I stayed at Magnolia the Hampton Inn was located in a great spot. I was driving a big truck and they had a very good parking area just for big trucks to accommodate me. It was a very clean and well kept hotel. The pavilion with the BBQ grill is very nice and all the amenities were in great shape. Me and the person I was traveling with was not for sure of the length of our stay but the manager was very helpful in making sure we were accommodated.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Mansfield, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2014

They were kind to find a room after Hotels.com had not gotten in their system. Was staying with a wedding party and there was a reunion so I know they were full. Very nice addition to Magnolia area where I stay occasionally. Nice sitting area with Bar-b-q pit and tables for family or just relaxing. Good location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo