“Worth trying”

Cuisines: American
south arkansas
“Worth trying”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I ate there last night actually. The food is great. It's a little pricey for what you get, but it's always fresh. My family goes there often. The place is normally crowded and can be rather loud so i try to go early or place an order to go.

1 Thank singlebelle

Stephens, Arkansas
“We are regulars. We always get the catfish.”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The name is Flying Burger - and the burgers are good -but the thing to get here is fried catfish. That's what we always get, and it's as good as I've ever had. I have also had the fish tacos, which are good if you want to stay away from fried (be sure to ask for grilled catfish if that's what you want in the tacos).

1 Thank Suffamily
Shreveport, Louisiana
“I liked the Fried Catfish-Meant Magnolia location”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Okay, I have eaten here before and had the hamburger but this time, I was hungry for Fried Catfish, not knowing what to expect from a burger place. Well, if you like crispy fried catfish strips, this is the place. The food was awesome. I loved it all, you get four strips, fries, and hushpuppies. Four strips is all I could eat. Just try it, you will not be disappointed. Love the atmosphere, just good old fashion food.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Very good restaurant!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Reasonably priced & excellent food. Will definitely come back next time my Husband & I are in the area.
JHJ

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jennifer J
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Best food in Magnolia”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Best catfish and burgers in town. I eat there everytime I go home. If I had to pick between the catfish or burgers, I would pick the burgers and fries.

• Visited October 2012