“Most comfortable beds EVER!”

The Loft on the Square Guest Suites
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Not only is The Loft a beautifully decorated place, the beds, sheets, etc are the most comfortable we've ever slept in! It is SUCH a great value to be able to stay in a wonderful bed and breakfast in the heart of the Magnolia square for the same price or less than a motel room! I DEFINITELY recommend The Loft on the Square!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan W

Reviewed August 3, 2011

We had to go to Magnolia for my husband to take a test at SAU. He had to be there early so we wanted to spend the night. Lodging in Magnolia is limited so I was excited when we found the Loft. We were more excited when we heard the price. We were the only people in the Loft that night and enjoyed the lounge area. We stayed in a smaller room - and I agree with the other review - the window A/C unit was not in the best location in relation to the bed but overall we had a good night sleep. Husband got to his test rested and fingers crossed will get good test score. While he took his test, I went back to Loft, enjoyed a good cup of tea and fresh fruit and yogurt provided in fully stocked kitchen. If you are staying at Loft, I also recommend Backyard BBQ - they had great pie; and also shopping on the square.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank amy2r
Reviewed September 22, 2009

The Loft is a renovated upper story of an older building on a picturesque courthouse square in the small southern Arkansas town of Magnolia. I had to attend a conference there and tried to find alternative lodging to the typical chains. Reservations were professionally handled by the staff at the art gallery on the first floor of the loft. They had a great system of assigning you a code and allowing you to punch in the code for entry after the shop closed. So you park free just in front of the building on the interesting courthouse square, and walk up a flight of indoor stairs. There is some kind of kids dance studio up there and then you go through a door to get into the lodging. Unusual, but kind of interesting. There seemed tp be 3 or 4 bedrooms, a self serve kitchen and breakfast area, private baths, a lounge area with a flat screen. The interior design was interesting and had obviously been done with care and love. The room was nice, great bedding, toiletries, nice sized bath all newly done, great flat screen - I had everything I needed. This is exactly what should be happening in small town America and I plan to give these places my business. Breakfast was self serve fresh fruit, cereal, packaged pastries, juices etc. The only slight down side was a window ac unit. I had to turn it off as it blew right over the bed. Also the cleaning staff had everything you see very immaculate. But when I pulled back the heavy drapes to turn off the ac, I found that the staff had slipped up and not cleaned back there. I left a note for the owner and would bet this small correction has been taken care of.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
6  Thank jimjade3
Travelers also viewed these Magnolia hotels
Hampton Inn Magnolia
#5 of 5 in Magnolia
Dollar Save Inn
Dollar Save Inn
#2 of 4 in Magnolia

Been to The Loft on the Square Guest Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Loft on the Square Guest Suites

Address: 105 1/2 S Court Sq, Downtown Historic Magnolia, Magnolia, AR 71753-3511
Location: United States > Arkansas > Magnolia
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Specialty Lodging in Magnolia
Price Range: $113 - $114 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — The Loft on the Square Guest Suites 3*
Nestled in the heart of Historic Downtown of Magnolia, Arkansas you will find The Loft on the Square Guest Suites, it is conveniently located above charming and one of a kind boutiques locally owned and operated. The contemporary modern-style Suites offers a welcomed alternative from a typical chain hotel or average bed and breakfast experience. The elegant atmosphere are sure to provide the perfect surroundings for your special getaway. It’s the perfect place to relax after a long day of work, shopping or visiting with family and friends! Reside comfortably in your choice of four guest rooms. Each room provides, cable TV, robes, high thread-count linen, beverage center and fresh flowers. Wireless internet access is available. Southern Hospitality at its finest! Long Term or Short Term Stay! Enjoy the experience of feeling that you’re at home and not just at a local hotel chain!!! . Whether you’re are planning business or pleasure, our guest suites will accommodate you. Spend a day, a week, or even longer in the vibrant downtown setting amidst majestic Magnolia trees in your choice of luxurious rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your The Loft on the Square Guest Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.