“Business stay in a budget hotel”

Premier Inn Maidstone (A26/Wateringbury) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wateringbury
Reviewed April 14, 2011

I'd recommend this hotel. First, I arrived at about 7.30pm and there was space to park my car. The car park was free, which is always a plus. The staff were excellent, the room was more than comfortable. It was spottless with plenty of room to swing the proverbial cat. Large comfortable bed. I always uncover and check the matress and pillow for signs of stains. Both in remarkably good condition with not a stain in sight. The food quality was better than I expected and the quantity was good too. However, the best thing about this hotel was its staff. They were all friendly and helpful. There was no road noise that I could hear in my room but it was overlooking the garden. The staff told me (and I believe them) that even rooms overlooking the road are quiet. There was Wifi. A small, very small gripe here, you pay extra for it. £5 for 1hr. £10 per day or £20 per week. This hotel exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank BBNRV
ginny250, Manager at Premier Inn Maidstone (A26/Wateringbury) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review on Trip Advisor. It is great to hear such Positive feedback and im really glad that we exceeded your expectations. We pride ourselves on the service that we provide. I very much hope to see you staying with us in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 14, 2011

This was my first stay at a Premier Inn and it was exactly what I expected. The room was very clean, the water pressure in the shower was great, and the service was friendly. I had a good night's sleep.

As a bonus, this was the first hotel I had ever stayed in that had overlapping curtains to help block out the early morning sun.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
ginny250, Manager at Premier Inn Maidstone (A26/Wateringbury) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience on Trip Advisor. I was very happy to read that you had a good stay here at Premier Inn Wateringbury. Especially since it was your first stay with Premier Inns.

I will make sure that i pass on your comments to the team and i hope to see you back at Premier Inn Wateringbury in the future.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed April 14, 2011

This was my 1st stay in a premier Inn & the standard has been set. Comfy bed, Nice room & customer service 2nd to none. The girls on reception were fab, really happy and informative. The other large hotels in the area could learn from want is considered a budget hotel. Budget in price but not in performance.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of hotel
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jorden11

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your Review here on Trip Advisor. I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and i very much hope to see you back here at the Premier Inn in the not distant future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 6, 2011

Took elderly parents to celebrate my father's 90th birthday back to his birthplace in Mereworth. This hotel was the most convenient for our stay and represented very good value for the money we paid. We would particulary like to commend the staff in their attitude and unfailing helpfulness at all times.
Never having stayed at a Premier Inn before, we would certainly have no hesitation in recommending this particular hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2011

very comfortable beds,clean rooms,friendly staff and you will not leave the restaurant hungry.
reasonably priced menu for lunch and dinner.we will stay again

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Chose this as an overnight stop on the way to France. Staff were helpful and friendly. The attached pub had real ale and excellent food. We had booked a disabled room and were very disappointed by the bath room which was very poorly designed.
the bed room was comfortable .We were catching and early Shuttle and were glad that we did not rely on the hotel website's estimate of travel time which is either optimistic or assumes breaking the speed limit

the

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2011

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wateringbury
Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks
Village Hotel Maidstone
Village Hotel Maidstone
#5 of 17 in Maidstone
Mercure Tunbridge Wells

Been to Premier Inn Maidstone (A26/Wateringbury) Hotel? Share your experiences!