“Family outing”

Where Memories Meet
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A traditional tea room with a twist. Combined with an antiques & vintage centre all housed in a quirky c1800 Grade II listed building with its own spring-fed well in the middle of the Kent Countryside.
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Well, what a treat! A wonderful menu and a vast selection of leaf tea's and ground coffee. The food is fresh and delicious, really tasty, and all served with a smile from the competent and delightful staff.
And what a treasure trove surrounding you, just so many lovely little treasures every where, especially down stairs.
Such a delight. Heavenly!!

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Mum took me to her favourite place and I understand why. Lucy, the owner was so friendly and couldn't do enough to make you feel welcome and satisfied. I had a rose lemonade and brie & bacon sandwich with mango chutney. The gluten free bread was lightly toasted to ensure stability and Lucy checked if all was ok. It's such a cute and quirky place. I loved it. Beautiful and I interesting antiques. I really can't praise where memories meet enough. A must visit!

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

I was extremely excited to be going to an afternoon tea with family and friends. We had the whole of downstairs to ourselves, until customers kept walking in and out looking at the items for sale on the shelves (I say on the shelves, it was cluttered, there were dust collectors everywhere!) The staff did not block off the top of the stairs which they should have done for a private party. I have contacted the owner of this establishment however I’ve had no response therefore I feel I must publish my thoughts on here. If you want a gathering with your friends and families without the worry of people walking through as they please, or in a tidy place then do not come here. I will not be recommending this place.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Excellent Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Cream Tea & Cakes + the chance to purchase Curios.
Visited for Sunday Afternoon Tea with a group. Very welcoming, prompt service & very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Vonnyatbay
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Good service
Clean quirky place
Good selection of nice fresh sandwiches, scones and cakes.
Very good value for money.
Would go back