“VERY ACCOMODATING!!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lowell
Lowell, Arkansas
“VERY ACCOMODATING!!!!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

The owner and his wife are very accomodating and friendly more than willing to help where ever needed...This is where I put all my family up at when they come to town!! They feel at home here and are well taken care of...Clean and comfy...Use to be a Ramada and has all the 5 stars of a Ramada...You will be well taken care of here and treated like family!!! Sheila

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Edgar P, Manager at Super 8 Lowell/Bentonville/Rogers Area, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
We are very pleased that you were pleased. Thanks for the feedback. I print reviews for my staff. Yours makes them feel happy that they have contributed to the overall satisfaction of your stay and that maybe you will consider us for your lodging needs in the future. Thanks again, Ed Putnam Owner/Gen Mgr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
TN
Reviewed September 23, 2011

My husband & I were in town with two friends for a football game. Our friends booked this hotel & at first when they told us it was a Super 8 I was very concerned until we arrived at the location. This place seems to be brand new & actually used to be a Ramada but has been taken over by Super 8. I was very pleasantly surprised with this hotel.

It was very clean, the bed was extremely comfortable & the air worked great. The indoor pool wasn't open though. It had been drained & there was some work being done on it. My husband said the pool had a leak & they were fixing it. The breakfast was ok. Just your basic hotel breakfast. Cereal, bagels, english muffins, boiled eggs, waffle batter to make waffles & yogurt. Nothing wrong with it, I am just a picky eater.

You could smell cigarette smoke in the lobby when you would walk in, but the rooms were fresh & clean smelling. Overall, I was happy with this hotel & would stay there again if we are ever in town again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank ThirdDayJunkie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lowell
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rogers
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bentonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South

Been to Super 8 Lowell/Bentonville/Rogers Area? Share your experiences!