“Great food, great service!”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #14 of 31 Restaurants in Lowell
Cuisines: Barbecue
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to eat locally. For chain BBQ it's great! I love the sausage - the sides are all tasty. Fried sides are cooked on the spot. Free softserve, daily specials, and kids eat free on Sunday! Love it!

• Visited May 2013

Arkansas
“Take out BBq”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Picked up a family pack -pork, brisket, potato salad, baked beans and Mac and cheese. Meat was very tasty, Mac was good as were the beans and potato salad. Easy place to call ahead or take out. Second time to carry out great beiskett.

• Visited February 2013
Bella Vista, Arkansas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Supervision or lack of?”
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Great place for a restraunt! A little overpriced for minimal food, service, cleanliness. I will wait and drive to Smokin Joes.

1 Thank Brett H
Helena, Montana
“I Love this BBQ”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I like that they have three meat choices, and two types of how it's cut. They don't put sauce on it, and have a bar so I can decide on how much to use. They are very friendly! And at the end of your meal if you have enough room in your stomach a soft ice cream machine and/or pickle jar that's free. NIce.

Visited December 2012
Rogers, Arkansas
“Never again”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Mediocre barbecue but great hot barbecue sauce. Kind of a grungy looking place but a good cleaning would fix that. Biggest problem here is the people behind the counter that are less than customer friendly. They do have excellent sausage and I asked for a pound but not cut it up. The guy took a piece of sausage and began cutting it into the smallest possible pieces. I asked if that was for me and he said his supervisor won't allow him to sell sausage by the pound unless cut up. I told him my supervisor won't allow me to buy it in tiny pieces. I'll never be back.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank clgfeller

Been to Dickey's Barbecue Pit? Share your experiences!