“Closed Down”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ron's Hamburger and Chili
Reviewed February 18, 2015

The business was ran so poorly it closed down! The had been there forever and once was a great place to get a burger! It's a shame!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I like both Ron's in Lowell and Bentonville. The burgers are large and servings of fries are (almost) more than I can eat in one sitting. Generous refills on drinks and friendly, attentive servers. Located right on the main north-south throughway, between Springdale and Rogers. Probably the best place to eat lunch in Lowell.

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

We used to go at least once a week but for the past year we noticed 3 things they changed owners and while everything seemed the same the prices had gone up a little and the portions were smaller. Nothing that would make us not go. We went once more, changed owners again but this time we noticed the portions we even more significantly smaller (no more splitting fries or anything for that matter). The biggest difference not one other person on a Friday night dinner rush. The time before was a Saturday dinner rush and only 3 other tables. If you knew this place you know they used to be packed all the time, anytime we went. I guess we aren't the only ones who noticed the changes.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This isn't really fair because I do not care for Ron's, but my husband thinks they are awesome! I think it's a typical greasy burger and fries. He thinks it's the shizzzz! So, there ya go.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Before visiting Rons for the first time, I read these reviews before going. They were good and bad so a friend and I decided to try it. It's clean! Delicious! Plenty of food! Fast service! Will definitely be back!