Aunt Grace's Stay 'N Play Resort
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 2, 2008

We stayed at this resort in April and I was so pleased with the cabins. They were very clean and gave you a feeling of home comfort. I have back problems and hotel beds don't agree with me ever. This bed was wonderful and actually helped my back feel better after staying there for just a couple of nights. The room was light and didn't have that "Hotel room" atmosphere at all. Each cabin has a shared kitchen and was well equiped with everything we needed to fix our own meals. That helped with staying in and not having to go find some place to eat. Again, the kitchen was very clean and nice. The grounds were well taken care of and cleared of the type of vegitation that bugs inhabit. That made it very comfortable to be out side and not swarmed by bugs, mainly ticks. The resort has an out door pool that I will love to get in the next time I visit, it was too early to be open when I was there this time. But it looked very nice. The resort is only a block from the lake and that made getting to the water very accessable. The owners were so hospitable and informed that we felt very comfortable getting all the area info right from them. We were also able to get one of the very best messages I've ever had from the owner. She was fabulous!!! Be sure to get one while you are there. I will going back to stay at this resort ever year. I highly recommend this resort for a Great and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank coloradokitty
Reviewed June 1, 2008

We just returned from several days at Aunt Grace's Stay & Play. We had a wonderful time. The room was excellent with a full kitchen. It was not your usual motel room, it had beautiful lamps, a ceiling fan to keep cool at night, and some very impressive artwork. The bed was very comfortable and was made of large timbers. The kitchen was clean & well furnished. It allowed us to eat breakfast before we started our adventures each day. Aunt Grace & her mother, Mary, provided us with lots of information about the activities in the area. We enjoyed an afternoon on a pontoon boat. The lake is very full, but we really enjoyed the ride and saw lots of birds. We also had a tour of the dam in Bull Shoals that was very informative & interesting.

We would recommend Aunt Grace's Stay & Play to anyone going to the Lakeview, AR area.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple