“Good place to eat”

JJ's Lakeside Cafe
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Lake Village
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Description: We have moved into our brand new restaurant!! As of July 8th 2012, we are now located at 1025 hwy 65 & 82 photos to be posted soon!!! Same great food & service, in a new building, we are excited!!!
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place had really good food. The staff was really nice and the prices were reasonable. I enjoyed eating there.

1  Thank MegsPhoto

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We were driving through Lake Village, we were hungry and it was looking like a choice between Subway and McDonald's when my wife spotted JJ's. We love trying local places. We both had the lunch buffet and the food was really good. The catfish was my favorite. My wife loved the chicken. Good variety of down home food. This was the highlight of a long day on the road.

1  Thank Lynn J
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We went here as a group and I was the only one who ordered off the menu. Our waitress looked at me like I was awful for making her take an order instead of getting the buffet. After everyone at the table were on desert I asked about my country fried steak. They forgot it or it wasn't turned in or something, so in about 10 more minutes yet a third person comes to take my order. Finally after the rest of my table were done eating I got my food. The food itself was good but not worth the wait. I also found out while standing outside visiting there were several others who had similar experiences. I will not be returning!

1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

A truly great place to stop & eat. Offer buffet or menu options. Good southern home cooking. Also, they have a giant burger if u dare to try & eat it all! Staff friendly. Family owned. Reasonable prices. Definitely a place u would want to stop in & eat at!

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Great alternative to fast food if you are passing through Lake Village. Buffet has wide selection of home cooked vegetables, chicken and smoked brisket. Salad bar and all kinds of desserts. Don't miss this place. Nice people.

1  Thank Laura0958