I reserved a room for four people months in advance. Upon arriving, we were only supplied with two towels. When we asked for more, we were told they "were out" and would have to wait until the laundry was done. The room smelled horribly of mold and mildew. The bathtub caulking was covered in mold, as was the base of the tub at floor level. The "stoppers" to the tub and sink were broken and lying nearby. No security personnel were observed. Never again will I stay at that location.
I booked my room through Expedia which is a BIG mistake. My friend booked through the motel and paid $10.00 less than I did and both had king size bed for one adult. The bathroom is NOT senior adult friendly. The commode is so short and no bar to help get up! Bathtub very cheap. My hand towel was very stained. Breakfast this morning consisted of 2 half loaves of bread, a tray of bagels, 2 cereals, about 5 yoghurt cups, some fruit and coffee. Yesterday afternoon when I got to my room, the noise from outside was terrible! I opened the drapes to try to determine where the noise was coming from. To my disbelief, the window was open and the screen torn. I shut and locked it. When I checked the other window, it also was not locked. Don't think I will be staying there EVER again or using expedia.