We ended our tour of Kerala with 3 nights at A Beach Symphony. This is a very pleasant 'boutique stay' right on the beach and currently comprises four restored traditional style Keralan cottages that have been modernised to the highest standards. Our cottage was the only one with an inside bathroom. Everything was to a very high specification and very stylish. The grounds are beautifully maintained but it is a constant battle with nature as you are right on the edge of the beach. There is a fabulous, new, elegantly styled, swimming pool which was almost too hot to swim in, and with sunbeds for everyone. The beach stretches for miles in both directions and is great for long walks. It is a working beach so you have to mind where you put your feet! It was possible to swim especially in the mornings when it was fairly calm but normally there is quite a swell and undertow and some care is needed. The beach in front of the hotel is not exclusive and there is public access from the adjacent road which makes it fairly popular for visitors, although this was not a problem and there was plenty of shade under the palm trees but no loungers. A Beach Symphony is an ideal place for couples/honeymooners as there is no restaurant facility and all meals are individually prepared and beautifully presented at your own private dining table on your verandah. The food was of a very high standard and was both Indian and European and was prepared to your specific requirements. Jan and Crystal were excellent hosts and this was a great place for a relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from work to paradise! Where dreams come true for those looking for a perfect relaxing holiday.Only 4 separate cottages set in a coconut tree beach garden. Hammocks around the property, completely furnished super spacious verandab with relaxing and dining set, all the meals served on your veranda & All cottages have AC (even the extra room in Khombu has a separate one). A common swimming pool (15 x 5 meter) with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas. We really look after you to guarantee a perfect stay because holidays are precious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your A Beach Symphony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Beach Symphony Hotel Alappuzha
- A Beach Symphony Kerala/Mararikulam, India