What can I say...It was heaven. We arrived and were met by Cristal who showed us to our villa. I was in heaven. The villas are spacious and designed to the highest level. All our meals are served on the veranda of the villa and you can arrange to eat what you want ,when you want....There was a continuous supply of cold water served in old Absolute Vodka bottles ( i was told they were collected by Cristal and Jan her husband !!) This is a great way of getting rid of using plastic. Then a short walk through the garden to the best pool in Kerala.....here we sat and listened to the birds and swam in refreshing water. The beach which is a hop skip and jump away
is fringed for miles in palm trees and fishing boats,with stretches of white sand. The down side is the rubbish that can get left on the beach as the locals don't understand they should take it with them. However Beach Symphony clean the area of beach every day outside the hotel so it wasn't so bad. It has the most amazing sun sets so I would advise you to get your sundowner and place yourself under a palm tree and enjoy it....You will also enjoy watching the local people having fun as well. We found the people in that area to be friendly and happy to share their bit of paradise with us. We loved it so much that we are thinking of taking the whole family next year...But we have to book soon as it is already full till March 2013......It is THAT good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from work to paradise! Where dreams come true for those looking for a perfect relaxing holiday.Only 4 separate cottages set in a coconut tree beach garden. Hammocks around the property, completely furnished super spacious verandab with relaxing and dining set, all the meals served on your veranda & All cottages have AC (even the extra room in Khombu has a separate one). A common swimming pool (15 x 5 meter) with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas. We really look after you to guarantee a perfect stay because holidays are precious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your A Beach Symphony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Beach Symphony Hotel Alappuzha
- A Beach Symphony Kerala/Mararikulam, India