A Beach Symphony is exactly as it looks on the website. We stayed in the cottage with an extra bedroom. It was just beautiful, and the verandah offered the most wonderful place to relax. The outlook of trees and palms was in keeping with a tropical paradise. The beach is picturesque though not great for swimming but we saw fishermen working and lots of locals enjoying the sunset. The food was delicious; we especially enjoyed the Keralan breakfasts. I'm still dreaming of the appam with coconut milk and sugar... We also went on a backwaters day trip which included lunch with a local family. This is certainly worth doing.
There weren't really any negatives - perhaps the transfer was a little expensive and our driver was a little fast and scary. Overall though, absolutely wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from work to paradise! Where dreams come true for those looking for a perfect relaxing holiday.Only 4 separate cottages set in a coconut tree beach garden. Hammocks around the property, completely furnished super spacious verandab with relaxing and dining set, all the meals served on your veranda & All cottages have AC (even the extra room in Khombu has a separate one). A common swimming pool (15 x 5 meter) with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas. We really look after you to guarantee a perfect stay because holidays are precious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your A Beach Symphony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Beach Symphony Hotel Alappuzha
- A Beach Symphony Kerala/Mararikulam, India