Golden sands, waves of sea, reading a book in your hammock; what else do you need when you want a break from the hustle bustle of a city life. Loved the morning yoga sessions, a dip in the pool, badminton, evening Chai and nights shows. All the staff are so courteous and always ready to help.
I had gone with my 2 yr old son for 3 nights and he didn't get bored!! All the staff had become his friends.
Scrumptious buffet but My only complaint is lack of good vegetarian dishes but I had good options in a la carte.
A must visit place if you really don't want to do NOTHING.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marari Beach sprawls across 55 acres of lawns, far-flung lotus ponds and whispering coconut groves, all threaded through with stone- flagged pathways. Living: Modelled on the fishermens' dwellings of Mararikulam, your accommodations are a fine balance between traditional form and modern function. Dining: At Marari Beach, you can enjoy the simple traditional dishes of the fisherfolk (along with, of course , a variety of international cuisine favourites) at our verandah- style restaurant. Dinners are candlelit, often with live music. Healing: Marari Beach has a fully equipped ayurvedic centre, so you can get all the benefits of this ancient system of medicine. Put yourself in the hands of our expert masseuses and you'll feel reborn. There are also regular yoga classes on the beach, in the thick of a cool coconut grove. The locale, we're told, does wonders for your inner serenity. Need we say more? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Marari Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marari Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Marari Beach Resort Kerala/Mararikulam, India