Hotel Premier
Todos Santos Inn(Huehuetenango)
Hotel Mary(Huehuetenango)
Hotel Posada Tzolkin(Huehuetenango)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Staying at hotel premier it's always one of the best experiences for my teams, I had stayed in several hotels in huehue and there its no better hotel there, believe me I travel a lot. This is the perfect hotel if you want to spend some time, looking for a quite place to relax? I loved the fact that, we enjoyed our luxurious and relaxing sauna, The service was outstanding, the staff very friendly, always addressing us by our name, always check-in, and check-out its so easy and quick, till today they have prove to me that they are the best hotel in huehuetenango, and for that reason my teams will always keep on staying there!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank camanuelaldana
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We have stayed here for a number of trips to the region for a Mission trip with my church. The staff are so sweet & the rooms are tidy and simple.
The front desk has a room off to one side with computers for checking email/etc. However, they also offer free wifi.
There is a restaurant in the hotel with yummy breakfast, lunch & dinner.
We have always been well cared for at this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank parisoohlala1
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We were a small group, 6 of us. The location in town was not the best but the hotel was great. There is a bar but it did not keep me awake. I speak no Spanish and it was a relief to have some staff who spoke English.

• Stayed: June 2010
6  Thank scarol
Reviewed August 15, 2008

I stayed in one of the suites that the hotel offers. It was if I was renting a house. It had its living room with mini bar and of course the rooms with its Bath Tub for two persons. The king size bed was to much for me as well. This hotel offers almost everything. It has its own Restaurant, Bar (besides the one in the room), Conference Room, everything. My experience at this hotel was great. Hope you guys enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank Arpalove
Reviewed July 9, 2007

It is located far away from the city and one of the best because its far away from all the noise from downtown.

• Stayed: May 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank acmaem