“Excellent accomodation for a family or group”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nici W
“Excellent accomodation for a family or group”
Reviewed July 5, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The villa was easy to get to, with friendly guards making it very safe. Ruslan was helpful when we needed him to help with the safe.
We travelled with three teenagers and they loved the private pool. The villa was very clean, the beds were very comfortable.
The location of the villa is very private being in a corner lot, and the breeze that came through the villa throughout the day and the evening was extremely pleasant.
I would definately book to stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy
Liked least: Nothing to dislike!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
RonChalan...
Maryland
“Very good rental choice”
Reviewed June 23, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Stayed here with my girlfriend and 2 other people and had more than enough space for everyone. Ruslan picked us all up from a predetermined location and was extremely helpful throughout our stay. House was clean and had sufficient A/C controls in each of the bedrooms. The community that the house resides in is extremely well kept and full of helpful/friendly guards. Home is well worth the price and only 5min from Sosua strip but well away from the raunchiness lol. Would definitely stay here again.

Thanks again Ruslan

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, and the overall property
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Andrey M
Samara, Russia
“It is not my fist time in northcoast of Dominicana, but it's my best time”
Reviewed March 10, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Rested 2 weeks at this villa with wife and four children 14, 12 and 4 years old twins. Ruslan met us at the airport of Puerto Plata, was very friendly. Took us to the villa, show everything.
When we have some questions - ask Ruslan - he help us allways.

The villa very nice, the kids really enjoyed the pool, the water is warm, near the pool deck chairs, the wife of the elder daughter had sunbathing there.

From the window of the dining room offers view Mount Isabel de Torres, very beautiful, I decided to go for it - outstanding views from the top.

The bedrooms have comfortable mattresses (for me this is very important - you need to rest during the night).
In the house are many fans - and it was always comfortable, air conditioning is not even turned on.
Favorite place we had on the terrace, always dined there.
Residence is very good for walking, you can come to the oceanside and watch at waves.
We was lucky and see Whales there.

And there is a lot of interesting places near – For kids, for parents, for all family

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Mar 11, 2015
It was my pleasure to accomodate a big family with a lot of kids and it was a reward for me that each family's member has appreciated their vacation. Because I live with my family in the same residential community, it was easy to connect with my guests and help them to spend vacation with maximum satisfaction. As I supposed, the villa was an ideal place to rest for a big family and resort amenities were attractive to all. As I understood from the review I'm on the right way and I will improve the quality of services for my future guests.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing