“Villa of My Dreams!”
other travelers have booked this property
Stunning Glamorous Villa.
Pool at night with waterfall Stunning design.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Stunning Glamorous Villa.
Pool at night with waterfall
Stunning design.
Pool with waterfall
One of the few terraces.
Outdoor Trendy Lounge
Sosua Hollywood style
Dream Like Master
e
Private Terrace, Pool View from bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

drbell22
Laurel, Maryland
“Villa of My Dreams!”
Reviewed October 15, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This was absolutely the best villa to use while in Sosua. The accommodations are immaculate, the staff is absolutely wonderful, and the location couldn't be better. The owner of the villa made us feel welcomed and right at home.

My friends and I travel the world and we always opt for a villa and I must say that this villa is tops among them all! The photos don't do the property enough justice; you have to see it to believe it. The entire staff is so courteous, fun, and accommodating, they make you want to hurry back. Our driver, Juan, knows everything and everyone in and out of the city; we couldn't have asked for a better associate. Chef Alan made some of the best meals I've ever had. For a group of 7 rather large men, he kept us very well fed. The security and cleaning staff were aces in my book.

My group never stays at the same location twice, but we will certainly return to this villa!

Management Response
Oct 16, 2017
Thank you very much, hope to see you soon.
amostanne...
Atlanta, Georgia
“nice but needs work”
Reviewed July 29, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The house was beautiful and the house keeping staff did a good job. The down side is at night roaches completely take over the kitchen, I mean COMPLETELY! The so called property manager attempted to hustle us out of extra money every chance he got to the point he wanted me to pay him just for directions to the villa and 100 bucks a day to be our so called tour guide but we could never reach him when we needed him. I love Sosua and minus the horrible roach problem the house was nice but some changes need to be made before I book with them again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool
Liked least: the roaches
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Aug 4, 2016
Mr. Amos, please note that we take any guests complaint very seriously and investigate the issues immediately as I personally did. Our rental company run by a former executive from Ritz Carlton Hotels USA has been in business in the DR for close to 6 years and has earned over 200 stellar reviews on major rental sites for a simple reason. We deliver superior quality accommodations and services with the help of a full team in each of the destination we operate. It Is the first time that we have an issue at the stunning Villa which is managed very professionally by its owner. There were guests before you arrived and another group checked in the day you left, and we have not received any complaints from either group. Some things do happen and go wrong occasionally (as it does even in the best hotels) but most times we can resolve the issue very quickly when we are notified in a timely manner (not days after check-out as you did) and if we cannot we compensate our valued guests before they even ask for it. So I will respectfully disagree your complaints. I will address each of your concern here • CLEANING: We have a strict check-out process during which each property is cleaned thoroughly by a professional maid and then verified by a supervisor before any new guest arrives and during their stay. An English speaking supervisor performs a complete check-in (lasting) about 30 minutes with each of our new groups. Part of our follow-up process, to make sure everything is going well and our guests are happy, we send the day after check-in the following email to everyone to which you did not respond: “Dear Guest, We hope that you are enjoying your rental. If you have any issues, please notify right away the property manager and our office by email to assist you and rectify the matter as soon as practicably possible. We answer calls and emails from 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM seven days a week, but you never wrote or called our office. PROPERTY MANAGER: We want to point out that you didn’t have any type of package with us, you just rented the property. Of course, we do not charge for driving directions. By policy, we do not provide Property managers info (we don’t provide the phone number) everything is done through customer service, and we didn’t receive any calls or email during your stay.
To all our potential valued guests:
This person claims are false, baseless, and he has nothing to justify them. On the other end, any potential guest can read some of the 200 stellar reviews that TopBachelorParty.com, DR Bachelor Party Experts, has earned on all major rental sites including this one. We are the only rental company in the DR with so many reviews
Matt R
Reno, Nevada
“PERFECT SOSUA GETAWAY”
Reviewed January 29, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Great location in Sosua. We spent a few nights at the Hollywood Style Villa and had an excellent time. The owner and property mgmt company made sure we had everything we needed, with staff on hand. Beach and town are super close by. We were a group of six guys.

Dennis J
Aldie, Virginia
“All I can say is Wow!! Overall great Experience”
Reviewed November 27, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I should have submitted this right after we all got back, but there's not time like the present. I could not ask for anything more in terms of our experience in Sosua, as well as at the house. The staff was excellent overall. They definitely was a major part of our experience at this beautiful house, as well as our experience mingling with the local area. The house definitely looks as advertised in the pictures (every single inch of it). The Staff there is pretty much considered our extended family now and we look forward to seeing them again.

This vacation spot is highly recommended by me and the 6 other friends who I traveled with!!

- Dennis

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Staff, The overall ambiance of the property, mingling with the locals
Liked least: The distance from the beach was within walking distance, but still a little far to be able to go every day. BUT, I definitely would not let that steer you away from the property.
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jeff M
New York
“Mr”
Reviewed August 16, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We were 6 guys on vacation
All I can say is wow
The house
Is gorgeous
The staff is the best everything you want they get it done! Fast
From a case of water and Ice to planning your day trips all you have to do is ask and they literally RUN for you!!
We will be back highly recommend as a party house or vacation.
Jeff

Millby40
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Traveling in Style”
Reviewed April 3, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Villa is as advertised; great layout and close proximity to all the action. The service was great throughout from the time when i initially inquired about the property until check out. You would be hard pressed not to have a great time at the villa...paradise awaits!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing