“It was an amazing weekend!”
other travelers have booked this property
side front view BBQ
New shower head.....feels terrific
2nd bathroom
3rd bedroom
3rd bedroom
partial pool and villa views
sunset are easy.................everyday!!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Jeudy S
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“It was an amazing weekend!”
Reviewed March 28, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

hello, spend the weekend in the villa morales, was one of the most pleasurable experiences that can exist in Dominican Republic, made ​​us feel like we were family , excellent treatment , excellent service, great family, a marked humility,
definitely the best place in Sosúa!

thank you very much Mr. Morales.
(jose, maria, jeudy, belkis, karla, kenia, francis, ximena and pamela)
(24/03/2016-27/03/2016).

Your age range 25-34
Large groups People with pets
Mar 30, 2016
Dont really get alot of local (dominican) travelers staying at the Villa.....but this Easter weekend was great indeed......truely enjoying the Villa to its fullest potencial.....they rented our buggies and 4 wheelies.....had great BBQ cock outs ....and had a great time!!!!
Dennis J
Aldie, Virginia
“Enjoyed our stay a Villa Morales!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This was me and my friends second time visiting Sosua, but the first time staying at Villa Morales. I must say that Villa Morales was a very convenient place to stay. Pretty much close to everything; The grocery store, Sosua Beach, the bank, tons of restaurants, and even the Police station was all within walking distance. And to make things even better, the property was also within walking distance of our favorite clubs, (Classicos and Discos!!!!!). The owner Nelson!! Well, what can I say!!! My man Nelson was a very down to earth dude and took care of us during our stay. For those who plan to stay here in the future I highly suggest that you sit down with Nelson and just have a conversation with him, he’s very knowledgeable about the area if this is your first time visiting, and he’s just a very cool guy to chat with. He’s now like a part of my crews family. His wife and the staff were consistently very helpful as well and was very attentive to our needs; Even the family dog Bingo was the best (I love that dog!!!!). Also, one thing you have got to try at least once during your stay is the morning breakfast they offer… MMM MMM MMM!!! is all I can say!! The food was magnificent.

Although there were a few minor hic-ups during our stay, Nelson and his staff definitely stayed in constant communication with us. But it did not, in any way shape or form, alter our experience there at all, which was greatly appreciated. We will definitely be planning to take a trip back there in the near future and Villa Morales will DEFINITELY be considered when we are making our plans for the next trip. See you next time around Nelson!!!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location of the property was definitely something that we loved
Liked least: Although there was internet access, it was very inconsistent inside the house.
Mar 30, 2016
great guests.....definately had a great stay , enjoyed our breakfast,rented our motor bikes.....and took a few of our tours......great guests....hope to see you soon!!!!
shajito
New York City, New York
“My home away from home”
Reviewed February 15, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

This being my first trip to DR, I wasn't sure what to expect. But I can tell you what I got from Villa Morales...my home away from home!! Went down here with a couple of buddies and had a great time. Nelson, the owner, is great. Down to earth regular, just one of the guys, type of person. Brenda was awesome as she always hooked us up with fresh towels and linens as well as clean up around the villa so that it always looked like it was our first day there. She will even take care of your laundry if you request it, so that you are always looking your best. Let's not forget about Jesus and Bingo, the Dynamic Duo, who always made sure we were safe and looked out for us. The villa is close to everything, but far enough to experience and enjoy the peace and tranquility that DR has to offer. Police precinct is right down the block so you know you are safe and have nothing to worry about. It's a 5 minute walk to the beach and a 2 minute walk to the main strip. Supermarket, pharmacies, banks, restaurants are all within a 5 minute or less walk. Villa even has a BBQ pit if you feel like grilling, which we did a couple of times. There's an outdoor patio where you can enjoy your morning coffee that Brenda so gladly made for us on numerous occasions or sip on your Presidente or (insert liquor here) during any other time of the day/night. Breakfast is available if you want in the morning. All you have to do is let Brenda know. Pool is great to take a dip in. ATV's and a Dune Buggy are available on the premise if you decided you want to take them for a spin. Nelson, Brenda, Jesus, and even Bingo all made us feel welcome and our stay very enjoyable. We are already planning our return trip and there is only one place where we will stay now after our experience in DR....Villa Morales!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: What's not to like? staff, amenities, cleanliness, spaciousness, hospitality - All A+ in my book.
Liked least: That I had to leave.
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Feb 16, 2016
these guys were great .....and they had a great time!!!!
Damon H
“The only place to stay in Sosua”
Reviewed February 15, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Found out about this place through a friend. The location of this place couldn't be more perfect. Only 5 min walk from the beach 2 min walk from the main strip.The staff is great. Place is kept very neat and very secure. Nelson and staff accommodated every need. The pool is the perfect temp and the grill is always ready for whatever. We met cool people and hosted the most amazing dinner. It could not have been possible anywhere else.
I won't stay anywhere else and all my friends will know the best spot in Sosua is Villa Morales.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy and quiteness
Liked least: we had to leave
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
Mar 30, 2016
Great way to spend a vacation ....well behaved and not as rowdy.....Hope to see you soon!!!!
BigJayD
New Jersey
“Great Location and A Great Time”
Reviewed December 8, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Villa Morales has a great location. Easy 2 min walk down to the strip so no need for a car. The pool and the hut are great for entertaining guest. The optional breakfast in the morning Nelson's wife cooks is AMAZING!!!!
My Friends and I had a great time and we cant wait to come back. NELSON WE WILL SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Your age range 25-34
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
May 7, 2017
wonderfull guest.....hope he comes back to visit soon!!!!
Suave3
“This was the best stay I had in sosua.”
Reviewed December 3, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I stayed upstairs and it was nice and private. We had breakfast in the morning. The pool was clean. The location was great, 2 blocks from the club. Nelson is the man, he is kool.Nelson let my brother ride the ATV. I wish it was available for me to go back in December. I had a great time.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
May 7, 2017
definately a great group and well behaived........and will be back soon!
KirkGee
Toronto, Canada
“Everything as advertised”
Reviewed July 29, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I envy Nelson as he has created paradise within a paradise and doesn't have the disappointment of having to get on a plane and go home like we did. Nelson is the man, no disappointments or problems at all. Everything as advertised, from the pick up at the airport, to his "do what you want" approach and even chilled out with us over some Haig scotch. The location is perfect, secured, clean, spacious, staff is polite and trustworthy, the pool was heavenly, everything accommodated if you catch my drift! His wife did my laundry so I could go home all clean and fresh, and the option for cooked food is available when and how you want it. I write this review almost 1 month later and I am still on cloud 9. In fact I am about to re-book for my birthday weekend. I went to Sosua with luggage and left with a new brother and a 2nd home! Book it and enjoy!

Liked best: Honestly no issues
Liked least: I had to go home
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
May 7, 2017
these guys have been here several times ...as u can see, we are the type of Villa, guests will come back for more....more....more!!!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing