“Delicious lobster”

Cuisines: Seafood
Columbia, MO
“Delicious lobster”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We ate here on our last night in Sosua, and this was my favorite dinner. I had the lobster creole and it was delicious! It was served with beans and rice and a salad. The lobster was cooked perfectly! Others with me had snapper which they really enjoyed, and the platanos were yummy too. I definitely recommend a visit here.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Cdstormy

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Calamari was yummi and passion fruit natural juice”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Just came back from my vacation and I went to Benjamin seafood and decided to write a review because they were so friendly and the food was so good, and the natural juice was to die for, the squeezed the passion fruit the moment we ordered it. It is a small family establishment where the speak english and spanish, They both lived in the states for a while, which was very nice. It is also very close to the beach.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank persephone s
Dallas, Texas
“My new go to seafood spot in Sosua!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

This place is nice to stop in and enjoy some good food, while out shopping!! My friend and I stumbled upon this place while walking around the local shops in Sosua. I ordered the red snapper. The fish was fresh and cooked to perfection!! My friend tried the beef steak and she truly enjoyed it. The guy that runs the place is very cordial and does his best to ensure you are a satisfied customer. If you are visiting Sosua or live in the area, and want some great food+good customer service, give Benjamin Sosua Seafood place a try!!

1 Thank Krie
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Benjamin Seafood in Sosua is the Best!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The fish was so delicious the Seafood soup.was to die for, the burger was so flavorful, and the Owner was so delightful, I felt like he was apart of my family. He made sure that I was pleased with my food and the service. This has actually been the best and most tasty food that I have had in Puerto Plata. They even delivered my food to me on the beach some days.

I'm very pleased with this place, they speak english and Spanish. The owner even lets you knoe all the hot spots in DR.

1 Thank Karisizm
Sosua, Dominican Republic
“Excellent fish”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The guy who runs it is very friendly and very proud of his product. He will always show you the fish that was caught that day, and he speaks English, if you need. He lived in Framingham, MA for a time, and is always ready to talk about the Red Sox. The restaurant is set right at the end of the little alley between Crocodile Dundees and the road to Playa Sosua. On a warm night, if there's no breeze, it can be a little bit warm in the space, but the food is fairly priced and the portions are very large.

Very much worth a visit.

1 Thank Mollybloom51