“Full kitchen, bright and airy, new furniture...”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Castle Villa

Playa Carleton
Cabarete Beach early evening
Sosua Beach
Security at Gated Commuity - love to pose with guests
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Jeepgirl6...
“Full kitchen, bright and airy, new furniture, lovely pool :)”
Reviewed February 29, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I love this home. I chose to stay here again for all the reasons I loved about my first stay. It's bright and open and clean. I can cook any meal here that I can cook at home. The pool has been updated and is a perfect temperature, night or day. Great cost and location. Wonderful home.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Feb 29, 2016
Thank you for review our home again. I am so glad you decided to stay again. I hope you will be back soon.
Ryan S
Tennessee
“Oustanding stay at Castle Villa!”
Reviewed September 15, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

Having just recently stayed at Castle Villa in Casa Linda, I can say nothing but great things about my stay. The owners were a pleasure to deal with and were prompt and accurate in responding to any questions I had pre-trip as well as when on site.

The villa is as exactly as described and pictured with all of the furniture, decorations, etc being in great condition. The only true problem I had during the week was running out of propane for the grill. The owners responded quickly to an email and the tank was refilled within 24 hours. The kitchen is loaded with appliances and utensils which can be rare when renting. Anything and everything needed was only an arms length away. The pool was outstanding with the water being just the right temp and is very private. Late night swims were great!

The staff at Casa Linda was very helpful in any issues I had or advise needed. Security was very tight and I never felt uneasy at anytime during my stay. The pool was cleaned most every morning and the attendant even went above and beyond by hand cleaning the grill one afternoon. I only saw the maid a couple of times during the trip, but was not an issue for me as we did most of the straightening up ourselves. I'm sure more frequent visits are available through the owners.

There were a few stores within walking distance of the property (5 minutes max) which was very convenient as well as a restaurant. I didn't eat there this trip, but it comes highly recommended.

I've stayed in the Sosua area many times, but this is the first time in Castly Villa or Casa Linda for that matter. It was a welcome change without all the noise and commotion you find in other parts of town. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice, quiet place to relax and unwind. I will definitely be returning!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Feb 28, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I actually have two tanks of gas, so I do not know why my rental agent at Hispaniola or Casa Linda did not just switch the tanks for you. I am so very sorry this happened, but I am glad you enjoyed your visit. Just an FYI, we have upgraded with all new appliances, new pool filter, new furniture in the living room and dinning room, in addition to a new BBQ. If you wish to rent again, I think you will be very pleased. Thank you again.
oregon
Reviewed June 19, 2013 for a stay in February 2011

A romantic getaway
Feb 28, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to rate my home. I appreciate it and hope you will stay again.
New York City

Reviewed May 2, 2013 for a stay in October 2008

TN
Reviewed May 1, 2013 for a stay in December 2006

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing