“Great dive center”

Aqua Adventures by Scuba Dive Sosua
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had great dives with Aqua Adventures. Thanks to the friendliness and professionalism of Pablo and his team.

There are newer reviews for Aqua Adventures by Scuba Dive Sosua

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Aqua Adventures gave me and my girlfriend the best first diving experience! Dove with Peter who was very skilled and patient. Saw amazing sights at 3 Rocks (coral reefs). Their customer service shone compared to Northern Coast who drove us away from diving with them. It was the highlight of our trip!

1  Thank Joseph D
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Aqua Adventures was a great company to work with. My wife and I dive all over the world and this is one of the best organizations we've dealt with.This family run business truly made us feel part of their family. My son started diving a year ago and loved his experience with Pablo, Carlos, Peter, and Ryan. They took good care of him and helped my son create great memories.
They have a great location right next to the beach and were by far the best value of all the dive companies anywhere near Puerto Plata. The dive sites we went to were good and we saw a wide variety of fish (even a bunch of squid). From beginner divers to very experienced divers this company has something for you and will make your trip to the Dominican even better.

1  Thank Derek S
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I have been diving with Pablo and crew for about four months now. If you want a truly personal diving experience with folks who will pay attention to your needs and skill level, while keeping your safety first, Aqua Adventures is the dive shop for you! I have seen Pablo, Dionys and Peter take non-swimmers and have them comfortably diving within a couple of weekends.
These guys know all the "secret" places that you don't normally get to see, they know where the best reefs and most beautiful fish live. Makes for a great day or weekend with the family.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Dove with Pablo and his other diver master over a period of 3 weeks, they were very professional, experienced and friendly. They made us feel like part of their families. We dove to a wreck, under some archways by the airport and they even convinced me to do a night dive. We are going back to Sosua next year and we will dive with them again without hesitation.