“fantastic dives”

Aqua Adventures by Scuba Dive Sosua
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I dove at the end of Dec with Pablo, a 2 tank dive in the morning. I decided last minute, ok yah I should go diving while I'm here, so on practically a whim I sent an email and within a few minutes everything was set up for the next day.
It was great! The shop was great. The equipment was great (I had brought nothing dive oriented with me to the DR). The boat ride was great (very short, there are multiple dive spots not that far off the beach). The visibility was great, even though Pablo said it wasn't that great. The sea life was great. The corals were great.
I would highly recommend diving with aqua adventures the next time you are in sosua!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

It's great to find a place so warm and welcoming - it really puts you at ease. So glad to have found this scuba shop and hope to be back diving with them in DR soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This review is long overdue. We realized as we were talking about diving that we never posted a review that was much deserved. First of all we planned our dive the evening before and Pablo made time for us. Because we were a little far and it would have been expensive for a taxi, he came to pick us up. We are fairly new to diving and Pablo made us totally as ease. In fact it was like diving with a friend. We even joined him at a local restaurant for dinner before we headed back. The price was very reasonable and the dive was the best we had ever had! All employees at the shop were personable and safety was a priority! I would hands down recommend this company for your dive! Derrick & Bonnie

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were lucky enough to be introduced to Aqua Adventures by Pauhana surf school in Cabarete. Pablo and his crew were both professional and fun, my girlfriend Lori is and advanced diver, but it was my first time diving. I took a resort course with Ruben and from the start I was a ball of nerves, but with my stubbornness and Ruben's persistence and patience I went out for my first dive and snorkeling adventure. I have to say besides the nerves, it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I was able to experience a dive with my girlfriend and I overcame another fear in the process. We ended up going two times and we would definitely go back in a heartbeat! Thanks Pablo, Ruben, Ted and Sonia for such a memorable experience! Aqua Adventures offers the best of both worlds. A high standard of professionalism, safety, expertise and a very personable staff that loves what they do and want to share that passion with others! W

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Planned with a short notice to Dive while in Sosua and Sonia at Aqua Adventures responded immediately, very friendly and attentive.
Showed up with nothing and they prepared everything for the dive, being a beginner and a long time since the last dive Pablo Santos made sure I was ready for the dive.
Pablo made the trip unforgettable and was very professional and fun at the same time, extremely knowledgeable of the surroundings and the bay.
Will definitely return and recommend!