“Fun and Professional”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun and Professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Planned with a short notice to Dive while in Sosua and Sonia at Aqua Adventures responded immediately, very friendly and attentive.
Showed up with nothing and they prepared everything for the dive, being a beginner and a long time since the last dive Pablo Santos made sure I was ready for the dive.
Pablo made the trip unforgettable and was very professional and fun at the same time, extremely knowledgeable of the surroundings and the bay.
Will definitely return and recommend!

Visited October 2013

Windsor, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unreal Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

My girlfriend and I found the services of Pablo Santos from Aqua Adventures for our first experience. My girlfriend, who would not even get into the water at the start of the day, was snorkeling around the hotel pool within five minutes of Pablo's guidance. He made our first experience so comfortable and easy that later on that afternoon, we were out in the ocean 45 feet below the surface.
Truly an amazing and beautifully guided experience. Recommended for first timers and even the most experienced.
Thanks Pablo and we'll be back soon for more dives!!

Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“"Doesn't get any better"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I chose to dive with Aqua Adventures after reading reviews on trip advisor. I was looking for a dive shop that not only had experienced dive instructors and emphasized on safety "those are easy to find", but I also wanted one that offered a personal experience. I really underestimated Aqua Adventures in that regard. I have dove in several destinations in the Caribbean but have never found one quite like Pablos shop. Pablo and his staff made my trip there one to always remember. Instead of taking a generic tour offered on the island, hire Pablo to take you. He can take you to real Dominican restaurants, shopping, or places you will not see on tours. He took my wife out on the town while I stayed at the shop and did a couple more dives. I dove 11 times during my two week stay. His staff Pablo, Dionis, Amy and Sonya made my trip awesome.
It is people like Pablo that helped me decide to retire in the Dominican Republic. His easy going personality out of the water and his fun yet safe diving in the water truly puts his shop on the top of my list.
We love you guys
Ken and Teri

1 Thank Floridanomads
“Scuba in the Dominican Republic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Truly the best experience diving in the Dominican Republic is with Pablo Santos out of Sosua. With Pablo there is never a dull moment, his great sense of humor and positive attitude along with his outstanding diving capabilities all add to a high quality experience. Not only was he able to track remarkable sea life and take beautiful pictures, in addition he took us out for the best food in the area and around town to buy us delicious fruit and sugar cane. After staying a week I could already consider him a lifelong friend.

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“great diving group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

best group of team to dive with. Pablo / Yonis / Willington and Amy rock!! they are an awesome team and a blast to dive with. am already looking to dive again with them on my next trip.