“DELICIOUS Vegan and Vegetarian options.”
Review of Fresh Fresh Cafe

Fresh Fresh Cafe
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Sosua
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Fresh Fresh Cafe offers Fresh, Fast, Healthy Food in a cool setting. Savor internationally inspired wraps, Gourmet Sandwiches and Salads, topped with our Homegrown Sprouts.vDiverse breakfast menu and assorted teas & coffees. Try our famous Smoothies or create your own at our juice bar, you might even want to add a shot of Fresh Moringa juice, with a home-baked treat. Enjoy our air conditioned or outdoor Terraza areas with Wi-Fi or take-away in our environmentally friendly containers.
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband and I are vegetarians and were a little worried about are options when we arrived to the DR. I'm also 6 months pregnant and I'm always hungry and I wanted to keep my options healthy. We discovered FRESH FRESH by driving by on our way to our hotel from the airport. It took us a few days to actually try Fresh Fresh cafe and I'm so happy we did!!!

We stayed 5 mins away from FRESH FRESH. Coming from NYC we have every possible food option to choose from. Being Vegetarian is easy in NYC. In Sousa and Cabarete the options are very limited. My husband is a Vegetarian Chef so our standards are very high and I have to say we were impressed. Everything was wonderful. I had their Veggie Delight Sandwich multiple times… SOOOO DELICIOUS!

We ate at FRESH FRESH 3 times while we were in the DR we would have eaten there 4 times if they weren't closed on Sundays. The service was great too. I order a smoothie with soy milk and they brought it out with dairy. I knew right away it was regular milk. We sent it back. The chef came out right away apologized and made the correct one right away. It was so nice to get such great understanding service. They really live up to their name too "FRESH FRESH" … because everything is so fresh you can taste the life still in it… its like they hand picked all their fruits and vegetables. They even have cool classes that go on in their outdoor space. The first day we tried FRESH FRESH there was a fresh herb class… we wish we knew about it… it seemed very informative. Its so nice to see conscious healthy things happening in the DR. I would recommend FRESH FRESH CAFE to anyone who wants a refreshing healthy meal with great service and Ambiance! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK FRESH FRESH.. we will be back!

1  Thank eyesoftheseas

Reviewed February 27, 2014

the only place in the north coast where I can drink an 'almond milk, dates, coconut water and strawberry ' shake!

it says it all, definitely a place not to miss. Also try their bombai wrap and kebab wrap!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I am a frequent visitor to Fresh Fresh and have tried most of their menu. Have loved everything! Several menu items can be had as a wrap or as a bowl and the size of the meal can be ordered as small, medium, or large. How great is that?
Their hot chocolate is made with organic Dominican chocolate and is decadent. Iced tea comes with diced frozen fruit or in different flavors. Order coffee and one of their cookies and the cookie comes warm.
The place is immaculately clean, ingredients are all fresh, food made to order, and very friendly staff. No place better plus they have parking.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

The name implies healthy but there is sugar and fattening ingredients in almost everything they make. If you request a smoothie without certain ingredients, it's been my experience that they put it anyway most of the time. The staff is very slow...don't think you can get in and out with any speed...even when there is no one else in the place. All that being said, the food is usually pretty good and it's clean so we've normally gone about once a week since it's so close to our house. However, the man that works the counter is so extremely rude each time that my family and I will not be going there again. (The ladies that work there are very nice.) It's just not that great of food or drinks to put up with his attitude.

1  Thank Wowwygazowie
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Had lunch here and were not disappointed. Wonderful fruit smoothies with or without yogurt.
Tasty wraps. Service was good but had to wait a while for our order to arrive. Some health foods available for purchase i.e. coconut oil, teas, organic honey, etc.